My personality

Hello all. I have some points to spill out of my deep feelings in my heart to share and maybe I’m not alone in my thinking, so I want to make myself a bit vulnerable and explain. I’m a 30 year old married female. I love my husband and we are very happy. My whole life I’ve never really had close friends. I’m pretty content spending a day with myself for down time and have sort of a introverted personality. I am slightly obsessive and I have an anxiety disorder. In therapy we discussed me having more friends, but I’m a deep person. I’m also bisexual and have trouble with separating my intense feelings for people. My husband and I are intact monogamous but we have both discussed polyamory. I just truly feel like I could have a best friend that I’m super intimate with in addition to my marriage. Not just a FWB type of thing but someone I could over all care for. I haven’t gotten that close to anyone yet and I’m time and time again disappointed in the way other people treat me and behave. I feel like if I could clone myself and meet someone with a giving heart at the brink of explosion like the way mine feels, it would be perfect. That’s all.

I think it would be better for your marriage if you got a friend who wasn't interested in being intimate with you. To me, you just sound lonely.