Shes older and has a boyfreind, but i can't get her our of my mind

3 weeks ago I met a freind of mines sister. I've known him for around 4 years, but never really known any of his family. Right now the only connection I have with her is that she and I both go to this after school club. It only occurs on tuesday and thursday which is driveing me insane. twice a week I will walk with her to the drink machines on the other side of campus and we'll talk along the way. She is INCREDIBLE, the most enteresting, captivateing, beautiful girl/ " young woman " I have EVER met. We hardly know each other and unless something is done it won't go much beyond that. I can't stop thinking about her. For the last 3 weeks I have seen each day, each hour as empty time until I get to walk with her to the drink machines. She is 2 years older, though everyone I have talked to says that is nothing. She works 3 days a week after school and I only work during the summers. I can't imagine asking her out for 2 reasons. 1. I can't drive yer (so pathetic?) 2. she already has a boyfreind ! He goes to my church though her brother and all the guys I know who have known her longer than I say he is a drunk and a addict who may try to take advantage of her. HE TEACHS CHILDRENS CHOIR. It would kill what ever we have right now if I acctullay tried to make a date, but it is driveing me insane that I only get to see her 20 minutes a week. WHAT TO DO ???