How to ask her to decide if it's more

CheezeSurf

She was just a good friend for quite some time. We've been having sex now and then for months.

We've both stuck to the agreement that it is just (I hate this term) a ****-buddy situation.

I could stay this way, I would also welcome a deeper relationship.

I'd like to come up with a way to encourage her to think about it.

Simple just ask her to think about it. No such luck! I think popping such a question will (if her answer is no) end the situation. (nice deal it is too)

My question is fuzzy I know, but I need + welcome advice on this...thank You.

1st, be sure of what you want. You say either is ok with you. You're not leaning one way or the other?

I'd try posing broad philosophical questions about relationships in general.

Or admit (keep it lite) that you feel your friendship is stronger because of the relations you had together. If she voices agreement, you might offer up a "better than friends". Then drop the subject, let her think about it.

This post reflects the kinder side of GP

Please be sure of what you want. I felt me and my buddy were becoming closer. I cannot be intimate with someone without caring for that person. And for a few months we have been intimate. I was falling in love with him. But I did not wish to rush him. He called me one evening and told me he could not stop the feelings of love he had for me. I felt my heart grow 10x larger that day. He wanted to commit to me and maybe some day share our days and nights together. Now, I don't know what the heck he wants. Darn him! he says he cannot commit to anyone right now. He doesn't even know who he is.

If you do feel love for her tell her, just be sure.