Does this guy at work like me or what?

mysteriouschic

• Author
mysteriouschic

Then on lunch assuming he agrees. I don't know why he would say no if he likes me. Talk then try get his number keep in contact maybe ask him out for a drink.

• Author
mysteriouschic
Good job you came to the right conclusion.

Is that a good plan? just need him to follow it too now.

But sure if you thought he didn't like me you'd be suggesting to ask him out in anyway . Would he be glad I asked him for lunch .

• Author
mysteriouschic

Saw him today he acted a bit weird today anyway was like you won't see me after today he said yeah heard found that out earlier something like that

Then walked off to do stuff he was doing . He didn't really say too much asked what time he was going break at said he didn't know .

Just got weird avoid vibes from him today not sure if it's cause was going not usually like that ? and cause I was getting weird vibes from him it'd didn't feel good to ask for lunch so I asked what time he was going.

And when he left work he didn't say bye or anything he doesn't always but since last days thought he might . Is he gutted I'm going or something? But yeah he seemed to not really want to talk about me leaving or comment much on it like anyone else I'd tell.

I'll be in another 2 days at work but he acted very strange.

Edited by mysteriouschic
  • Author
mysteriouschic

I'll see him again I don't he seemed to brush off when I mentioned leaving like avoided talking about it.

Is he sad that I'm going weird actions?

I don't want to hurt your feelings but this guy just does not seem interested. If he knows you are leaving in 2 days he would ask for contact information so you guys can get together or something to not lose contact. No one is that shy when they want someone. A guy would make it known. I hate to discourage you but I don't want you to get hurt.

• Author
mysteriouschic
I don't want to hurt your feelings but this guy just does not seem interested. If he knows you are leaving in 2 days he would ask for contact information so you guys can get together or something to not lose contact. No one is that shy when they want someone. A guy would make it known. I hate to discourage you but I don't want you to get hurt.

He only started acting like this today but was ok up until then?

or would he be upset I'm leaving?but I actually have another 2 days there but I also give weird aloof vibes sometimes he might be picking up on that mixed signals

I will repeat for the 10th time that he is a little shy because

- he either doesn't like you or,

- you are being too coy and hesitant and he is reflecting your body language, or

- he is holding back due to workplace professionalism reasons.

If you want this date go and grab the opportunity by the horns. If you don't, it's your loss. Please absorb the advice ;) Being shy, philosophical, and asking imaginary people to read his mind won't get you any closer to the answer.

• Like 1
  • Author
mysteriouschic
I will repeat for the 10th time that he is a little shy because

- he either doesn't like you or,

- you are being too coy and hesitant and he is reflecting your body language, or

- he is holding back due to workplace professionalism reasons.

If you want this date go and grab the opportunity by the horns. If you don't, it's your loss. Please absorb the advice ;) Being shy, philosophical, and asking imaginary people to read his mind won't get you any closer to the answer.

But the avoidant stuff when I was telling him I was leaving he seemed a bit cold? usually more receptive

could he be sad was leaving so changed his actions?

I do give off aloof vibes and today cause was thinking about what to say to him probably less relaxed.

He could be sad you are leaving but -

I am an imaginary person, and as far as I know,

you are an imaginary person, a set of electrons moving through space, from higher potential to lower potential. How do I know you are not a Yorkshire Terrier?

Grab the opportunity by the horns and ask to see him. Once you are no longer his work colleague it's not longer a workplace harassment potential.

• Author
mysteriouschic
He could be sad you are leaving but -

I am an imaginary person, and as far as I know,

you are an imaginary person, a set of electrons moving through space, from higher potential to lower potential. How do I know you are not a Yorkshire Terrier?

Grab the opportunity by the horns and ask to see him. Once you are no longer his work colleague it's not longer a workplace harassment potential.

Hes still acting proper weird this is literally since finding out I was leaving.

Usually he'd help me get boxes high from this thing but today he just said they're up there didn't care just left me then another guy helped me then cause could see how high.He was a little helpful other times . he's also paying another girl more attention now? only done this since finding out I'm leaving?

Like he never ever payed her attention before almost like hes trying to get reaction from me.

Don't know if maybe he liked me more than he thought trying to hide it.

Usually hes nicer could I ask him out by like instagram message I followed him on that? but its like huge difference how hes acting complete shift then because he's like that it's making me more nervous

You are just writing stuff without responding to what I am saying ;)

You've let this opportunity slip out of your fingers I think, if he is looking at other girls. You should close the door on this one and seek out another man.

• Like 1
  • Author
mysteriouschic
You are just writing stuff without responding to what I am saying ;)

You've let this opportunity slip out of your fingers I think, if he is looking at other girls. You should close the door on this one and seek out another man.

Ok so today was the proper last day. The last time he brushed it off when I mentioned leaving like he already knew etc. Before that usually there's deliveries sometime I have a order ready I'll hand him the box and he say something like "thanks (name)" today he was just like just over there or something like that. Anyway I overheard him say " she ****ing loves me" a bit after so don't think he would say that if he hated me or use the word love must be thinking I like him the whole time. Told him was my last day sometime after he said was he was nicer about how off for Christmas and that.

Ok also another strange thing happened guy who works in different department complimented me few times basically came in asked what time do I finish work, said few times like need to work I just not sure whenever this is done seemed like he was trying to ask me out or make a move. The guy when he left commented on the guy so he was listening the whole said "he just came in to ask her what time she was finished at" no one else I'm pretty sure he was jealous? Anyway saying goodbye etc he nice but he just shook my hand .

Was he too shy to hug? He's been back on instagram didn't follow me back. Thinking I should give it a few days then send him a message the ask to see him sometime.

No she isn't listening it's as if she's journalling.

Again, if you are leaving the job this would be a perfect opportunity for him to get your contact info and set something up. Now that you are no longer going to work there should be a plus. He's no longer interested.

• Author
mysteriouschic
No she isn't listening it's as if she's journalling.

Again, if you are leaving the job this would be a perfect opportunity for him to get your contact info and set something up. Now that you are no longer going to work there should be a plus. He's no longer interested.

I'm still thinking of asking him out from work sending him a message? oh does he seem to have lost interest? just from me leaving work that the only time he change until that point he was good.