Embarrassing moment with an older woman

I met this pretty woman who's about 35 at an art class I'm taking at a community college. After getting to know her, she start asking me if I would allow her to do a nude drawing of me and offered to pay me for it. I felt funny about it. For one thing, I never been naked in front of a girl or some woman before, but I needed the money. I figured it would be ok since she was so much older then me, and it was art and all. My girlfriend, however, didn't like the idea, but I couldn't pass up the easy money. When I went through with it, it became clear that this woman was not so much interested in the art of nude drawing as much as seeing me in the buff. I spent the entire afternoon totally naked, of which perhaps only 30 minutes total was used for drawing. She asked a lot of questions about my girlfriend. She also kept telling me how sexy I looked and seemed to always be touching me. I kept asking her not to touch me like she was, but she kept it up. I knew it wasn't right to feel the way I did but I started to feel aroused and before I new it, I came. I was so embarrassed and told her how sorry I was. She just laughed and said it was ok. She then paid me the money and told me to get dressed and bring my girlfriend out to a nice dinner. I did, but I felt shame thinking of what I let happen.

Forgive yourself and don't get sucked into compromising your principles for money again. You didn't really want to do this but you did it for the money. The lesson here is not to judge other people for doing stupid things like this because they are desperate for money.

Forgive yourself and move on.

This lady was highly unethical. As a matter of fact, she broke the law by making illicit gestures towards you. Touching a model is not part of the art experience unless it is to facilitate a pose. She went way beyond that.

The next time you see her, tell her she needs to get counselling for perversion.

You also need to describe this experience to the chairman of the art department. Other male students should not be subjected to this form of sexual manipulation and fraud. It is your duty to be sure others do not fall victim to her perversion. Others will be warned not to pose for her. She deserves what she gets.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson. If you are really hard up for money, write me at <e-mail address removed> and I'll make some contacts to assist you in getting a job that does not require you to disrobe.

Have a memorable Memorial Day weekend!

Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad about.

Think about it. This boy enjoyed the complimatary comments and touch of a beautiful woman. This 35 year old woman enjoyed the sight and feel of a young man. And the girl friend enjoyed a dinner out. Everyone benifits.

There should be no shame in being aroused by a "older woman". There are many young men who have their first sexual encounter with an older women. They benifit and their girlfiends and new wives also benifit from the experience these boys gain from older women.

You also need to describe this experience to the chairman of the art department. Other male students should not be subjected to this form of sexual manipulation and fraud. It is your duty to be sure others do not fall victim to her perversion. Others will be warned not to pose for her. She deserves what she gets. I hope you learned a valuable lesson. If you are really hard up for money, write me at <e-mail address removed> and I'll make some contacts to assist you in getting a job that does not require you to disrobe. Have a memorable Memorial Day weekend!

Don't feel bad. You went in there thinking she'd be a professional.Most artist aren't like her. You didn't have any bad intentions going there, and you didn't do anything immoral while posing. She is the one who should feel shame, not you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hypothetically... What if you changed the genders of everyone involved in this story - that is the older woman would be an older man, and the young man would be a young woman. Chances are you would feel outraged that the man made this indecent proposal and then proceeded to sexually harass the young woman.

Although I don't know the young man's age, I'm assuming he can be easily impressed by older women and therefore manipulated by them. I don't blame him, I would have reacted in a very similar way. Because he's a man doesn't mean he can be taken advantage of.

Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad about. Think about it. This boy enjoyed the complimatary comments and touch of a beautiful woman. This 35 year old woman enjoyed the sight and feel of a young man. And the girl friend enjoyed a dinner out. Everyone benifits. There should be no shame in being aroused by a "older woman". There are many young men who have their first sexual encounter with an older women. They benifit and their girlfiends and new wives also benifit from the experience these boys gain from older women.