Ran into girl from high school

Independence, aloofness is an attractive trait to have.

^^^ This..

There's a lot of truth to that. Whenever I don't pay attention to someone it makes them want me more.

I noticed when I act aloof and disinterested it just draws women in. However, when I am aggressive or overly aggressive they get very disinterested. Everyone wants what they "think" they can't have

• Like 2

Under the circumstances, I wouldn't act too eager or hungry. You may find out she is coupled up. But I would follow her on social media, one social media, and see if she follows back. When you follow her, write, "What a surprise running into you at _____." See if she talks back. Then decide.

• Like 1
  • Author
Under the circumstances, I wouldn't act too eager or hungry. You may find out she is coupled up. But I would follow her on social media, one social media, and see if she follows back. When you follow her, write, "What a surprise running into you at _____." See if she talks back. Then decide.

I followed her on instagram, but she didn't follow back. She is definitely single. Should I message her, or is her not following back a sign of no interest?

I followed her on instagram, but she didn't follow back. She is definitely single. Should I message her, or is her not following back a sign of no interest?

Hmm, yeah that is a little weird. Shoot her a message anyway... Unless! Are you going to possibly run into her again in person? Do you think that's likely? Because if it is maybe just hold off.

I'm not on Instagram. Does it notify you if someone follows you? If so, then she didn't follow back. If not, then a quick message. "Good to run into you the other day." Just see if she responds or not. Now, if Instagram is an easy place to not get a message through, then is she on FB?

• Author
Hmm, yeah that is a little weird. Shoot her a message anyway... Unless! Are you going to possibly run into her again in person? Do you think that's likely? Because if it is maybe just hold off.

I don't believe I will see her again in person, but I guess anything is possible.

• Author
I'm not on Instagram. Does it notify you if someone follows you? If so, then she didn't follow back. If not, then a quick message. "Good to run into you the other day." Just see if she responds or not. Now, if Instagram is an easy place to not get a message through, then is she on FB?

I actually requested her to be able to follow her. She said yes. However she did not follow me, which all she had to do was press the follow button on my profile since my privacy settings don't force her to request to follow me.

I actually requested her to be able to follow her. She said yes. However she did not follow me, which all she had to do was press the follow button on my profile since my privacy settings don't force her to request to follow me.

So your IG is public? That could be half the problem then. I didn't start getting as many followers until I made mine private. Then all of a sudden everyone wants a peek of what's inside.

• Author
So your IG is public? That could be half the problem then. I didn't start getting as many followers until I made mine private. Then all of a sudden everyone wants a peek of what's inside.

You know I never thought of that. I made mine public because I figured no one would want to go through the trouble of requesting me. I have had many girls who I follow and even talk to not follow me back

You know I never thought of that. I made mine public because I figured no one would want to go through the trouble of requesting me. I have had many girls who I follow and even talk to not follow me back

Could be. Everybody likes to keep their followings low and followers high. So that could be why. Just a theory

Perfect advice for your situation

I took this advice. Unfortunately It appears she denied my message request.

She denied your message? Damn that's pretty cold

Well sounds like she was one of those fake friendly people. So unfollow her now. Even if she had a boyfriend or something she could have just said that.

Absolutely ask her out! Like others have said, once you're out of high school things change. Especially how much people worry about how they are perceived by others based on who they are with. If you don't, you might spend the rest of your life thinking about what might have been. Even if it's a rejection, it hurts, yeah, but better than regretting not doing it for the rest of your life!

I received a texted from an old bf via fb... it took 2 weeks before I actually saw it! I was WOW!.... and it off for an amazing 2 years! So just hang in there and see what happens. Maybe her phone is off. maybe you see her in 40 years from now. lol... who knows.

I really didn't think of it. I was kind of in a rush to grab my ride, plus I was a bit taken back by the whole thing

Tell me please... how come guys now a days have such a hard time asking for a phone number?