friendship my pen pal

I think it was May 10th he emailed me said he was leaving college.

And he also said he would send me a letter to my po box soon,so last Monday I went to the post office to check my mail and there was nothing there , accept another person's mail that was using the same box ,I got a little excited at first thinking it was all for me,It was my first time using a box at the post office. But im going to keep on trying to see if he sent me something.I keep hoping that this friendship turns into romance sometime.its what I always dreamed of.I like him so much.My pen pal told me Im a sweet girl when he wrote to me saying he would try to send me a letter to my post box soon.The times we were together chatting he told me he could talk to me like he could never talk to anyone and I remeber the way I felt when he told me I just really felt like I was in love.Love that I never felt.I said I feel the same way I can talk to you about anything and your a very peaseful person. I told my mom about writing to other pen pals but im still not quite ready for that yet.Im still got that empty feeling inside that cant be filled.I still try to keep myself busy.I thought about writing to male pen pals from India cause im attracted to males from India cause of the their color of their skin and real dark shiny black hair I find atrractive but then again im just not ready cause I want my first letter to be from my very first pen pal that my heart has grown close to.I think hes the most beautiful.I know I sound picky.It just would be special to me to have my very first letter from my very first pen pal. I do send him emails maybe a few times a week and he told me he didnt know if he could keep in touch reguraly,which I didnt understand.But he made it clear he will send a hanwritten letter sometime.

• Author
why is it all about pen-pals? Isn't there any real people around you?

Its not just all about pen pals.I have a pen pal that I really like but he left college.But on his last day of college he left me an email address but didnt leave me alot of details about where the email address came from I think he likes to keep me guessing or something.There is nothing wrong with me liking a pen pal.Im probably the only one here that post about my pen pal. I know I feel awkward and Im a little different and probably shouldnt post it.I just asked Tony if it was ok if I could post friendships too and I dont think theres anything wrong with liking pen pals.In fact I enjoy being different.Life would be so boring if everyone had to do the same thing or be the same.Maybe pen pal writing is what I enjoy doing.

to answer your other qeustion about real people around me yes thier are,I was in a relationship of a bf but not feeling atracted to him like I used to and dont know what happened.BUt I did tell my mom I kind of like someone else now just in case it ever happened so she wouldnt get a big surprise someday in case if my pen pal ever thought of getting closer one day .I do feel awkward posting about my pen pal but hes the one my heart feels so special about.And I love him:) I just wish he felt these same feelings like I did for him.But Im not going to chase him.cause that will scare him away .....

Its not just all about pen pals.I have a pen pal that I really like but he left college.But on his last day of college he left me an email address but didnt leave me alot of details about where the email address came from I think he likes to keep me guessing or something.There is nothing wrong with me liking a pen pal.Im probably the only one here that post about my pen pal. I know I feel awkward and Im a little different and probably shouldnt post it.I just asked Tony if it was ok if I could post friendships too and I dont think theres anything wrong with liking pen pals.In fact I enjoy being different.Life would be so boring if everyone had to do the same thing or be the same.Maybe pen pal writing is what I enjoy doing. to answer your other qeustion about real people around me yes thier are,I was in a relationship of a bf but not feeling atracted to him like I used to and dont know what happened.BUt I did tell my mom I kind of like someone else now just in case it ever happened so she wouldnt get a big surprise someday in case if my pen pal ever thought of getting closer one day .I do feel awkward posting about my pen pal but hes the one my heart feels so special about.And I love him:) I just wish he felt these same feelings like I did for him.But Im not going to chase him.cause that will scare him away .....