to sparkle or Tony

Is it ok if I post here if I ever need advise on friendships to post them even though they arent relationships? I usually get stuck sometimes and need friendship advise but it kind of entered my mind. is this only a relitionship forum but can it be for friendships too? I dont want to be in trouble so thought id check first.

Have a nice Memeorial DAy weekend.

its raining here in Massachusetts.

In broad terms, this forum is for any problem you have that troubles you. Love has no limits. Certainly friendship is easily within the scope of a love issue.

Feel free to post any problem you want here. If people don't answer, then you sort of know you posted in the wrong place.

Also, I strongly recommend as a practical matter you try to solve as many problems as possible yourself, using your own common sense. I think we are able to grow as humans when we stretch our imaginations and arrive a solutions that come from within us. Learning to listen to yourself is essential to being a healthy human.

Making mistakes is good. When we become perfect, if that's at all possible, a great part of life's meaning is lost.

Have a great Memorial Day yourself. And it is dry as hell where I am in Florida and we're in the midst of the worst drought in 100 years. Send some of that rain southward.