I attract Bi sexual MEN!

My last bf tried to cheat on me with men!

:( My new Boyfriend felt bad for me and what i went through and reassured me he was straight.

I got a tip from someone he had a profile on Gay.com

:( I found his profile and he later admitted being with 7 men before me. He also cheated on 2 women he loved before me with men. The profile was old and inactive so i know he did not cheat on me.

He is not Gay. He has been with 27 women and 7 guys. That sounds more straight than Gay i think.

We have been together 3months. He says he is a changed man and has no desire for men anymore. We went for testing and we are both 100% clean.

I just worry about him cheating on me because that is what the guy before him did. Trust me to look at this guy No one would think he was guy/bi I still feel so tricked. He said he wanted to tell me but he felt i would never give him a chance given what i went through previously.

ummm,

around here if you enjoy sucking another mans penis and getting one shoved up your ass, that makes you gay. BI-Sexual simply means you have sex with both the same sex and opposite sex.

Your boyfriend likes the cock more than you, dump him

around here if you enjoy sucking another mans penis and getting one shoved up your ass, that makes you gay. BI-Sexual simply means you have sex with both the same sex and opposite sex.

Wrongo, bubba. Gay men do not have sex with women. Bisexual men do.

ReluctantRomeo

Hi Juliet ;)

He says he is a changed man and has no desire for men anymore.

Only time will tell on this one. Although I don't buy the "no desire" thing.

Anyhow, maybe a reflection on the nature of straight commitment will help. Your commitment to him doesn't mean that you have stopped being attracted to men, surely? It just means you have chosen to be faithful to him. Physical attraction and faithfulness are 2 different concepts.

He says he is a changed man and has no desire for men anymore.

Imo a person can't turn off their sexuality like a water faucet. He may opt not to be with men anymore, but he's still going to be attracted to some (there's nothing wrong with that at all). I'd be more worrried about his own attitude toward his bisexuality--he hides it and then tries to deny his feelings, instead of being honest about who he is.

He also cheated on 2 women he loved before me

That is what you should be more concerned about.

He is not Gay. He has been with 27 women and 7 guys. That sounds more straight than Gay i think.

There is no such thing as "Bisexual". If you regularly have sex with the same gender then you are gay. Period.

This whole "bisexual" thing is getting out of hand due to the media and younger people thinking its "cool" to be Bi or Bi-curious. Everyone prefers one sex over the other.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

You have only known this guy for three months. Which means, you really don't know anything about him at all except that he has a propensity towards being dishonest.

Your relationship began with deception. He has been deceptive with his partners in the past. Chances are, this is a personality glitch and not just a one-off. Doesn't matter whether or not he has cheated on you yet…or what gender he prefers to have sex with. What's most important is that he's already lied to you…and was quite good at it since you found him so believable.

People don't change overnight. Nor do they become brand new people in three short months after meeting someone new.

I know how much this must suck. I'm sure you're probably in a bit of shock. But if it were me, I'd feel thankful that I found this out so early on in the game. I hope you have the strength and instinct for self-preservation to cut you losses now and move on before it gets any worse. :(

There is no such thing as "Bisexual".

Thanks once again, Dr. Spout-BS-As-Though-it-Were-True. You are incorrect.

Some in the gay and lesbian communities accuse those who call themselves "bisexual" of duplicity, believing they are really homosexuals who are attempting to hold onto the social approval through their heterosexual activity

Is this your problem? :p

NIMH has funded studies on bisexuality. I hardly think they'd associate themselves with an imaginary sexual orientation formally.

There is no such thing as "Bisexual". If you regularly have sex with the same gender then you are gay. Period.

If you are homosexual, as defined by you, and have regular sex with the opposite sex, that annuls the sex with the other sex?

And if you don't have sex at all you are asexual?

And if you only have sex with your yourself (or more proper masturbate) you are what? Autosexual?

Have to agree with Outcast, and most importantly for the original poster with EnigmaXOXO.

Either way it's not good for you. If he's not sure what he is then you need to drop him if you don't want to fall in love and find out he perfers guys.

• 2 weeks later...

HI alphamale

I D LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT LIKE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BISEXUAL

WELL I AM A BISEXUAL MAN I AM 28 GOOD LOOKING AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT I AT ONE POINT USED TO THINK MEN ARE UGLY.

OH AND I LIKE TO TELL YOU

A BISEXUAL MAN OR WOMAN ARE THE MOST CONFUSED PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND MAYBE I AM WRONG BUT THIS IS WHAT I SEE.

WE ARE CONFUSED BECAUSE I WILL GO FOR A GUY UNTIL I HAVE A BAD EXPERIANCE THEN I WILL GO FOR A WOMAN THINKING MEN SUCK AND THEN I WILL BE WITH HER UNTIL ANOTHER BAD EXPERIANCE, AND NOW TIME TO SWITCH OVER AGAIN

BUT ONE THING FOR SURE BISEXUAL PEOPLE ARE NOT BISEXUAL BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MUCH OF SEXUAL PREFERANCES BUT THEY ARE VERY SENSITIVE AND SEEK FOR LOVE TOUCH AND FEELINGS.

My last bf tried to cheat on me with men!

Hmmmmmmmmm, how many disease has he been with?

My work involves working with a very creative group of professional men and woman. I have both professional, and personal relationships with men and woman who define themselves as Gay. Others who define themselves as Bi There is even a small minority That are straight. Since I am a curious person and open to learning more about the whole human experience I have ask and gotten some very honest answers from my friends on their sexuality. Some of the people who are gay have said they have had sex with members of the opposite sex and enjoyed it. But they still in the end would strongly prefer to be with a member of their own sex. Bi sexuality can mean anything from a strong desire for same sex relationships to being predominantly attracted to the opposite sex yet still have a desire for members of the same sex. The same goes for relationship styles some I would term promiscuous and others I would say were very monogamist. You just can't pigeon hole human sexuality. Human Sexuality is very rich and complex. In the end we are all human and we long to be loved and have contact with other humans. Science is just being to understand who we are as sexual beings.

Juliet, I can in a way understand why this guy was not honest with you about his sexuality. but he does sound like he has some other issues about his past that you should be careful about. Your the only one who knows what your limits are.