Women?????........

Hello. Well i'm just curious about women and the ways they operate. Why do they play hard to get? Why don't they call us sometime? Why are they so hard to read? Wouldn't things be so much easier if everyone was just up front and genuine from the start? Maybe i'm just lost when it comes to women. Here's another......how long should we wait before writing her off? Because this girl knows she has the ball, and it's her move? Is a week uncalled for, two?? Ladies, any input you could add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch. Good luck to you all!

for starters, Josh, not ALL women are like that. there are plenty of guys out there that love to play hard to get too! but my advice....i think we play to "hard to get" because we don't want to look like we are chasing you too much, and that kind of puts you guys in a position of "control", if you know what i mean. we don't want to completely lose our dignity! and sometimes, if we act too keen, you guys get scared off!!! personally, i think it is better to be genuine and up front, i see no point in playing games....with me, what you see is what you get!!!

i think if you are interested in a girl, let her know, call her or whatever, and if you don't hear a response or don't get any positive signals that she is interested in you too, then leave it be. i'm sure it wouldn't be much fun being with a girl who plays games like that anyway.

and i wouldn't particularly say we are hard to read either! i don't think i will ever ever work guys out. i don't think males and females are meant to understand each other.....ever heard of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"......

You know, the thrill of the chase. Men chase and women try not to get caught, at least for a little while. Even though it is the year 2001, the game hasn't changed all that much. I will take my experiences. I don't like to play hard to get if I really like someone. I feel like I have to. I have actually been more successful in doing so. I think there is something about being elusive, it adds mystery. When I find I don't play hard to get and I am more up front about my feelings, the man loses interest more quickly. Why? I don't know. Some men actually do enjoy "the games". Women tend to stay interested in men longer than men stay interested in women. It seems to me that men are able to brush relationships off quicker. I know women who pine after a lost love of years ago. Hell, I did it. What a sappy fool? Of course, I would never admit that to my friends. That would ruin my image. I have known a couple of men who did the same. It isn't as common.

I would say, if your friend doesn't call within a week of date or phone call I would say she isn't interested.

Hello. Well i'm just curious about women and the ways they operate. Why do they play hard to get? Why don't they call us sometime? Why are they so hard to read? Wouldn't things be so much easier if everyone was just up front and genuine from the start? Maybe i'm just lost when it comes to women. Here's another......how long should we wait before writing her off? Because this girl knows she has the ball, and it's her move? Is a week uncalled for, two?? Ladies, any input you could add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch. Good luck to you all!