I'm thinking of giving this letter to my ex-girlfriend:

David Gevert

David Gevert

[begin letter]

Sarah,

First off, if your response to the contents of this letter is negative, then this letter never existed. I never wrote it, and you never read it, and there is nothing relevant to discuss with me or with your friends pertaining to this letter. Okay?

Good. Counting the rest of today, there are four days until graduation. After that, I might not ever see you again. I want to be with you again...no seriousness, commitment, or emotional attachment involved. I won't make the same mistakes. All I want is to shape my memories of the days before graduation with my own hands. I want to spend time with you, but quite honestly, I still don't know how to treat Sarah , my ex-girlfriend. I do, however, realize that I'm being selfish. Right now, I don't care.

We wouldn't be going out. I wouldn't be your boyfriend, and you wouldn't be my girlfriend. We would be affectionate because being affectionate is fun. I just want you close to me; I want you to tickle me and mess up my hair. I want to kiss you. We would spend time together only when you wanted to (2nd floor guys phone: xxxx) No smothering. Just you and I enjoying each other's presence and company.

If the answer is 'yes,' you know what to do. If it's 'no,' then this is the letter that never was.

David

[end letter]

Should I give it to her? I've got nothing to lose if she can truly act as if the letter never existed. Hell, I'm only going to be here for four more days anyway.

Go For it dude.

[begin letter] Sarah, First off, if your response to the contents of this letter is negative, then this letter never existed. I never wrote it, and you never read it, and there is nothing relevant to discuss with me or with your friends pertaining to this letter. Okay? Good. Counting the rest of today, there are four days until graduation. After that, I might not ever see you again. I want to be with you again...no seriousness, commitment, or emotional attachment involved. I won't make the same mistakes. All I want is to shape my memories of the days before graduation with my own hands. I want to spend time with you, but quite honestly, I still don't know how to treat Sarah , my ex-girlfriend. I do, however, realize that I'm being selfish. Right now, I don't care. We wouldn't be going out. I wouldn't be your boyfriend, and you wouldn't be my girlfriend. We would be affectionate because being affectionate is fun. I just want you close to me; I want you to tickle me and mess up my hair. I want to kiss you. We would spend time together only when you wanted to (2nd floor guys phone: xxxx) No smothering. Just you and I enjoying each other's presence and company. If the answer is 'yes,' you know what to do. If it's 'no,' then this is the letter that never was. David [end letter] Should I give it to her? I've got nothing to lose if she can truly act as if the letter never existed. Hell, I'm only going to be here for four more days anyway.

You're going to send it no matter what we say here. But don't expect to hear from her. I think it's way too mushy towards the end for most ladies in her position to deal with. It also has "I want to be lots more than friends" written all over it...between the lines.

David Gevert

You're going to send it no matter what we

say here. But don't expect to hear from her. I think it's way too mushy towards the end for most ladies in her position to deal with. It also has "I want to be lots more than friends" written all over it...between the lines.

Actually, no. I've torn the letter up; I didn't give it to her. I don't actually know why, though, because after all, I have four days left here, and the consequences of my actions don't have to be a major concern any more. Four more days, and I'm gone.

[begin letter] Sarah, First off, if your response to the contents of this letter is negative, then this letter never existed. I never wrote it, and you never read it, and there is nothing relevant to discuss with me or with your friends pertaining to this letter. Okay? Good. Counting the rest of today, there are four days until graduation. After that, I might not ever see you again. I want to be with you again...no seriousness, commitment, or emotional attachment involved. I won't make the same mistakes. All I want is to shape my memories of the days before graduation with my own hands. I want to spend time with you, but quite honestly, I still don't know how to treat Sarah , my ex-girlfriend. I do, however, realize that I'm being selfish. Right now, I don't care. We wouldn't be going out. I wouldn't be your boyfriend, and you wouldn't be my girlfriend. We would be affectionate because being affectionate is fun. I just want you close to me; I want you to tickle me and mess up my hair. I want to kiss you. We would spend time together only when you wanted to (2nd floor guys phone: xxxx) No smothering. Just you and I enjoying each other's presence and company. If the answer is 'yes,' you know what to do. If it's 'no,' then this is the letter that never was. David [end letter] Should I give it to her? I've got nothing to lose if she can truly act as if the letter never existed. Hell, I'm only going to be here for four more days anyway.