hope I didnt scare him away

Just before my pen pal left I wrote him a long email telling him how I'd miss his friendship. I expressed how sad I was about him leaving and told him never to forget about me. Then his last day was May 9 he sent me email and said for me to email him but then he said he might not be able to keep in touch regurlarly.That part didnt make much sence,but then he promised me he would send me a handwritten letter sometime.My life has changed ever since I met him.Some days even though Im keeping busy as possible going out shopping with my frind on the weekends my mind still drifts or there will always be that part that I cant get out of my mind.Sometimes I go crazy my life just never feels the same.Im trying to keep busy.But it dont help.I try to email him during the week but he dont respond hardly.He told me to keep in touch but didnt sound like he would be able to return my emails but left me an email address.I think he did that to make me feel good or something.I hope I didnt scare him off cause just before he left college I was real worried that I wouldnt see him again so I started writing a long email to him and said I hope our friendship will still continue afterwards.And I emailed him during the week telling him I was there for him if he needed someone to talk to.I must of scared him away. hope I didnt.im beginning to think I did.

Look, I've been in your shoes.

All i can say is: time heals. took me around 2 months to get over my "cyber-bf"...

And PLEASE do try to find real people to be friends and have relationships with ... you'll see what a difference personal contact can make ... good luck!

Just before my pen pal left I wrote him a long email telling him how I'd miss his friendship. I expressed how sad I was about him leaving and told him never to forget about me. Then his last day was May 9 he sent me email and said for me to email him but then he said he might not be able to keep in touch regurlarly.That part didnt make much sence,but then he promised me he would send me a handwritten letter sometime.My life has changed ever since I met him.Some days even though Im keeping busy as possible going out shopping with my frind on the weekends my mind still drifts or there will always be that part that I cant get out of my mind.Sometimes I go crazy my life just never feels the same.Im trying to keep busy.But it dont help.I try to email him during the week but he dont respond hardly.He told me to keep in touch but didnt sound like he would be able to return my emails but left me an email address.I think he did that to make me feel good or something.I hope I didnt scare him off cause just before he left college I was real worried that I wouldnt see him again so I started writing a long email to him and said I hope our friendship will still continue afterwards.And I emailed him during the week telling him I was there for him if he needed someone to talk to.I must of scared him away. hope I didnt.im beginning to think I did.