would he still love me?

Sharlene

Please help, if there is anyone out there who can help me

February of this year I met the most incredible guy: the most sweetest guy I have ever met, worshiped the ground I walked on, never got mad at me Etc.. however while he was in love with me and we talked and went out on dates i soon became aware of rumors that he supposedly said about me well these rumors came from one of his good friends, deep in my heart i knew that he would never in a million years say or do anything to hurt me and so did everyone who was friends with him. However i am a stubborn person who refused to talk to him, while he moped, sulked ,and was depressed for over a month and left numerous messages on my machine i ignored him and let the machine pick up once my caller i.d picked up the number. It has been almost 3 months since this happened and throughout this time he had a girlfriend for 3 weeks and he broke up with her and now he is going back out with his ex girlfriend who not only cheated on him with his best friend but is a major hor who he swore he would never take back. I made up with him a month ago and now my friends and I came to see what a major mistake i have done. he has no idea that i started to like him again after all this time and if he knew i'm not sure what the outcome would be my question is how do I get him to remember how much he was in love with me and forget about his girlfriend who he only sees once a week if he's lucky and only in crowded places. How do I get him back? or if you think i can't what should i do?? please help 911!

he has no idea that i started to like him again after all this time and if he knew i'm not sure what the outcome would be my question is how do I get him to remember how much he was in love with me and forget about his girlfriend who he only sees once a week if he's lucky and only in crowded places. How do I get him back? or if you think i can't what should i do?? please help 911!

This is a complicated situation that shouldn't be rushed

into a solution. First off, there isn't any real way you can 'remind him of how much he was in love with you.' If he does remember, it will be something he finds out for himself. It seems to me that you really cared for this guy in the past, and he did the same in return. While you did ignore him, you were confused and didn't know what to do about the whole thing. My advice to you is to try and rekindle the friendship you had with the guy before you had your problems with him. In time, if it was meant to be, he'll realize that girl he's with isn't worth his time and get together with you.