Hookup buddy/ Friends with benefits is my boss and he loathes me which causes my anxi

sunflowerandclouds94

• Author
sunflowerandclouds94
If you've moved to another department why are you even talking to him. Move on it doesn't matter why or what at this point. It's over.

They ended up keeping me in the same department and j had to still work under him as his employee. They stated I will go to a new department but it wasn't immediate. So that was hard for me. I moved on now obviously because he blamtantly told me to my face to f off.

You have to get a therapist. Do not rely on the state. Start searching for therapists in your area.

• Author
sunflowerandclouds94
You have to get a therapist. Do not rely on the state. Start searching for therapists in your area.

Do you think I was manipulated?

I'm trying to find a therapist but I need a job now...

I think you have poor boundaries & your sense of self preservation could use some shoring up.

You actually need a therapist a tad more then you need a new job. . . it's kind of a toss up but it's easier to get a therapist & a therapist will get you on the right track to have your ***** together to get a new job. If you go in upset they won't hire you. You also have to practice what you are going to say about why you want to leave your present situation. You can't be blurting out that you had sex with your boss & then everything went sideways.

• Author
sunflowerandclouds94
I think you have poor boundaries & your sense of self preservation could use some shoring up.

You actually need a therapist a tad more then you need a new job. . . it's kind of a toss up but it's easier to get a therapist & a therapist will get you on the right track to have your ***** together to get a new job. If you go in upset they won't hire you. You also have to practice what you are going to say about why you want to leave your present situation. You can't be blurting out that you had sex with your boss & then everything went sideways.

I'm relieved that I'm out of the workplace definitely. But yes I need help. I'm searching for therapist around my city as we speak.

• Like 1