Where to go????

Freaky Freddy...

Freaky Freddy...

The only dates i've been on recently are the ones my friends have set me up on. Unfortunatley, these young women, although nice at times, are players just like my friends.

Where would you go to meet young woman whom you could possibly go out on a date with later on, who won't usually turn out to be players or users?

I mean, i'm not big on the internet dating scene, for one, i don't live near a major city, and many of these on line services attract many city locales.

As for the area, I'm between NYC and Philly, but both cities would be too far to go. Because I've dated from both cities and they are just too far for both parties involved.

FREAKY FRED............................

YOU ASK: "Where would you go to meet young woman whom you could possibly go out on a date with later on, who won't usually turn out to be players or users?"

You get a good answer to that question and I have a line of people who will pay big money for it.

You live in a region of the country where there are lots of females but, like everywhere else, there are a lot of players as well. You'll find that type almost anywhere. You just have to do your best to sort them out.

The dating process is primarily one of weeding out the ones that you feel wouldn't be good for you and nurturing those relationships that are fulfilling. It takes most of us a long time to get to the really great ones. You will when it's your time. There are no shortcuts...and no special places.

But do let us know if you find a place and the money is yours!!!

My friend wanted to set me up with one of her boyfriend's friends after her boyfriend asked me why I was still singe. I said no way. In my experience, set-ups don't work. You can't throw two random strangers together and expect magic. Maybe 1% it happens but most of the time it doesn't.

Anyways, did you try church? j/k I wouldn't say work because I don't really think the workplace is a good place to find dates. Do you go to school? School seems like a good place to make small talk with the opposite sex. What about a club or singles dance in your area?

The only dates i've been on recently are the ones my friends have set me up on. Unfortunatley, these young women, although nice at times, are players just like my friends. Where would you go to meet young woman whom you could possibly go out on a date with later on, who won't usually turn out to be players or users? I mean, i'm not big on the internet dating scene, for one, i don't live near a major city, and many of these on line services attract many city locales. As for the area, I'm between NYC and Philly, but both cities would be too far to go. Because I've dated from both cities and they are just too far for both parties involved. FREAKY FRED............................