Is it too soon?

feisty red

feisty red

I'm very much in love with my boyfriend. We've been dating for over a little 2 months but known each other for over 2 years. Since we've been dating we've been apart probably a total of 4 days. He treats me better than gold. I can't believe how much we are alike.

On my birthday he went way out. He picked me up in a huge, white limo and took me to a very expensive restaurant. We had a table by the fire place and on the table were a dozen pink roses. Under the table was a package from Victoria's Secret. He said there was more when we got home. I must say it was a wonderful and perfect evening. I surely thought he would have said "I Love You" but it never enter the picture. I'm anxiously waiting to hear those 3 little words. I guess action speaks louder than words. His actions speak clearly how he feels. Why is it so hard for a man to express himself verbally?

He refers to his house as home. I haven't been home in a very long time. I already have half my clothes and some appliances at his house. I would love for him to ask me to move in with him. It's not like we aren't already living together. It would help both of us financially. Is it too soon for us to live together?

Thanks for your advice.

I'm very much in love with my boyfriend.

We've been dating for over a little 2 months but known each other for over 2 years. Since we've been dating we've been apart probably a total of 4 days. He treats me better than gold. I can't believe how much we are alike. On my birthday he went way out. He picked me up in a huge, white limo and took me to a very expensive restaurant. We had a table by the fire place and on the table were a dozen pink roses. Under the table was a package from Victoria's Secret. He said there was more when we got home. I must say it was a wonderful and perfect evening. I surely thought he would have said "I Love You" but it never enter the picture. I'm anxiously waiting to hear those 3 little words. I guess action speaks louder than words. His actions speak clearly how he feels. Why is it so hard for a man to express himself verbally? He refers to his house as home. I haven't been home in a very long time. I already have half my clothes and some appliances at his house. I would love for him to ask me to move in with him. It's not like we aren't already living together. It would help both of us financially. Is it too soon for us to live together? Thanks for your advice.

In my opinion, slow it down. Enjoy each other. Do not be in a rush. Iy may scare him off. I made that mistake and lost the man I was in love with. Anyway, He may even be scared to tell you he loves you. He may not know. He obviously cares a lot. Just don't rush and never let anything bother you. Your mental health is connected to your physical health. Keep your head on straight for the good of your physical health. Good luck