Dilema

I recently discovered that this girl that I find attractive, really really likes me, but I don't know her at all. But this girl is very afraid to talk to me, she won't talk to me because she is scared that I will 'reject' her; she likes me that much.

Im rather daunted by this because I don't know what to do with her, because I do like her in a way, and would like to get to know her better but I don't know where to start. Plus, there is another girl that likes me (that I don't like back) but I wouldn't want to do anything because I would feel guilty on her behalf - I wouldn't want to hurt her.

I don't know what to do, if I get with any of the two girls I hurt the other which is what I don't want to do! Please help!

the girl you like should be the only girl your concerned with really . if you do not like the other girl then you should find a nice way to tell her instead having her hang on. either way she is not going to be happy. so release her and let her find someone who does like her. and start putting your moral energy to some good use on the young lady you do like.

I recently discovered that this girl that I find attractive, really really likes me, but I don't know her at all. But this girl is very afraid to talk to me, she won't talk to me because she is scared that I will 'reject' her; she likes me that much. Im rather daunted by this because I don't know what to do with her, because I do like her in a way, and would like to get to know her better but I don't know where to start. Plus, there is another girl that likes me (that I don't like back) but I wouldn't want to do anything because I would feel guilty on her behalf - I wouldn't want to hurt her. I don't know what to do, if I get with any of the two girls I hurt the other which is what I don't want to do! Please help!

hi james,

you cannot miss out on opportunities like this, all because you are afraid of hurting another girls feelings. while it is very thoughtful of you to be so concerned with this other girl's feelings, the simple facts of life indicate that we will not be attracted to every single person that is attracted to us.

now, if you were dating this other girl, that might be a different story...that would really hurt her feelings more than you can imagine, but if you have never had any sort of relationship with this other girl, then you have nothing to feel so guilty about. you are not rubbing anything in to the other girl. you could spend the rest of your life single because you are worried about other people's feelings, or you can enter a new relationship, and allow this other girl to do the same thing with someone else.

we cannot help who we are attracted to, and we cannot help it if someone doesn't feel the same way in return....it happens every single day to people, all over the world.

unless this other girl is an obsessive psycho woman, she will move on easily enough when she realises that you are out of her reach. of course she will feel disappointed, but don't be afraid of being honest to yourself here.

go for it with this new girl who likes you. don't put your life on hold because you don't share mutual feelings with another person.

good luck with the new girl! :)

You must be really stuck on yourself if you think you're going to hurt a girl you aren't even seeing if you pursue another girl. Get off of that crap.

Go introduce yourself to the girl you like, start a conversation, and ask her to hang out.

And stop walking around thinking that you have this incredible power to hurt people...because you don't. People hurt themselves by their own thoughts and interpretations of actions.

However, this other girl you don't like hardly knows you and I promise she will get over you in less than an hour, if even that long. But don't get me wrong, I really admire a guy with such a monstrous self-image and self esteem. Just temper that with a little humility and don't flatter yourself so much.

Ironic advice coming from someone with your dating/cheating background.

L

the girl you like should be the only girl your concerned with really . if you do not like the other girl then you should find a nice way to tell her instead having her hang on. either way she is not going to be happy. so release her and let her find someone who does like her. and start putting your moral energy to some good use on the young lady you do like.

you are a rewally lonely and deppressed girl. are you sure it wasn't your husband i was with? if so then i'm really sorry. but it would be obvious why he would cheat. your an angry, bitter, young lady waging war on the internet.(i am finding this to be hilarious by the way LOL ). you have a nice day:)

Ironic advice coming from someone with your dating/cheating background. L

What, because I didn't give you pats on the head for acting like a two-bit hooch, based on my two brief responses to you, you now know me so well that you can judge who I am/what I feel? By the way, what does "rewally" mean?

Eye think 4 kristmiss, ewe shood ask santa claws 4 Hookd on Phonix. Mayke shure ewe get testid 4 all kindz of sexshewlly transmittid diseezes cuz it sownds lyke ewe give it up 2 any man owt there. Hooch is as hooch does.

you are a rewally lonely and deppressed girl. are you sure it wasn't your husband i was with? if so then i'm really sorry. but it would be obvious why he would cheat. your an angry, bitter, young lady waging war on the internet.(i am finding this to be hilarious by the way LOL ). you have a nice day:)

i see i'm correct about you.

What, because I didn't give you pats on the head for acting like a two-bit hooch, based on my two brief responses to you, you now know me so well that you can judge who I am/what I feel? By the way, what does "rewally" mean?

Eye think 4 kristmiss, ewe shood ask santa claws 4 Hookd on Phonix. Mayke shure ewe get testid 4 all kindz of sexshewlly transmittid diseezes cuz it sownds lyke ewe give it up 2 any man owt there. Hooch is as hooch does.