need opinions

I've been gone for a long time away from the screen and came back in to the chat room.Someone asked me "if I was still there" I said yes I was on the potty.Then this other person made a big deal about the word "potty".So I said "what wasnt nice? " She said what you said" I still had no clue what she was talking about.Then I made question marks all across the screen.Then she said the word potty wasnt nice but I didnt see anything wrong with it.Everybody has their own way of saying it.she doesnt seem to mind if the others say it its me that she gets annoyed with if I say pee or whatever.Sometimes I use the exppression as emptying the reservoir.But I dont know why she always says its not nice in fact it is is nice cause I was letting someone know where I was.need opinions will help

I am always extremely grateful to know when you're on the potty, and whether you are doing number one or number two. I don't find that offensive at all.

The people in the chatroom ought to be extremely grateful for having a chatmate who is communicative and keeps them fully informed as to her bowel habits and other domestic activities.

If somebody has a problem with that, let them go find another chatroom where people can be constipated in silence.

• Author
I am always extremely grateful to know when you're on the potty, and whether you are doing number one or number two. I don't find that offensive at all. The people in the chatroom ought to be extremely grateful for having a chatmate who is communicative and keeps them fully informed as to her bowel habits and other domestic activities. If somebody has a problem with that, let them go find another chatroom where people can be constipated in silence.

lol