My wife no longer feels the same way

• Author
Nash , Get her back in the house and you leave , trust me ,

From all aspects this the norm in this situation

You will discover her intentions when u do this ,

If she is worth u will discover it and get back ,

If she is not u will be free , now you are giving her freedom rather than attaching her to her kids .

After you do that you immediately talk in private with her about kids arrangement , and choose your words

Be firm .

If you don't do that she will soon do one of two issues :

There's nowhere for me to go. There's no way we could afford two places. That's the reason she's down the road at her parent's place.

• Author
Her moving there indicates she doesn’t intend to

make it work with you.

Have you seen an attorney?

Err, no.

That's not the type of thing we do tbh.

• Author
What types of things do you do?

Right now? Getting on with looking after my girls, the house, work and trying to look after myself.

I couldn't afford an attorney and neither could my wife. Divorce isn't big business in the UK as much as the US either. We don't have any real assets either.

Right now? Getting on with looking after my girls, the house, work and trying to look after myself.

I couldn't afford an attorney and neither could my wife. Divorce isn't big business in the UK as much as the US either. We don't have any real assets either.

So this is your goal?

To have things remain the same and have your wife act uninterested in the marriage/family?

• Author
So this is your goal?

To have things remain the same and have your wife act uninterested in the marriage/family?

Not at all. We need to have a conversation, of that there's no doubt. Knowing her though, she needs to be open to that idea. If I push her for it now, I guarantee it'll push her further behind the walls she puts up. She needs to clear her head (implied to me and said by her mother).

I'm going to work on me for the time being. We've got a couple of family events coming up that we've agreed to do together (daughter's birthday for example). I'll be showing her a confident me over these next couple of weeks, then we'll have the talk. If she doesn't want to talk then, then so be it. I'll just have to learn to adapt to my new future. I won't be begging.

• Like 1