how much couple time is enough?

angel eyes

angel eyes

Probably heard this before but i would really like to know when is enough time to spend with your partner, i don't want to feel like i'm not giving my guy enough time but he told me that i'll never bother him and that he likes when i keep him company. of course sometimes i ask my self if he's been nice or does he really wants to see me.

It depends on the couple. There is no set amount of time that would be right for everybody. Some couples are inseperable and want to spend every minute together(excuse me while I vomit-j/k). Then there are couples who are happy seeing each other only a couple of times of week. It sounds like your guy may want to see you more if he says you aren't bothering him and likes for you to keep him company. I'm sure if you were bothering him, he would either tell you or avoid you.

Probably heard this before but i would really like to know when is enough time to spend with your partner, i don't want to feel like i'm not giving my guy enough time but he told me that i'll never bother him and that he likes when i keep him company. of course sometimes i ask my self if he's been nice or does he really wants to see me.