Candice: this will be reported to your Internet Provider

PLEASE!!! SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!Your A freak.

or should i say CREEP!

Anyone here can do a right click/view source on your post and identify your IP#, which tells who your Internet Provider is.....this shows us who is trolling around here "anonymously", using fake names to flame people whose advice they don't like...meaning: YOU. The "Terms of Service" of your ISP (cable) don't allow behavior like yours. Grow up.

L

Pamela (question)

Could Candace face legal charges for insulting someone on a public forum? What can the internet provider do? Can you name cases in which something like this has actually resulted in a penalty? What if the person is using a public computer (eg. In a library or cybercafe?) How can you catch them then???

Pamela (question)
I don't know what can happen to a female, but if a man does that he can be rendered impotent.

Please cut the crap and just answer my question. Don't make fun of me for not knowing the answer to the original post. You know I don't have a talent for writing quick, witty responses, so just be a mench and ansver my qvestion.

Frankly, I don't know the answer to those questions. I'm no Sherlock Holmes but there's an excellent chance you'll get all the answers you seek from your own Internet Service Provider (ISP). Good luck.

What is a mench?

whatever.....

PLEASE!!! SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!Your A freak.

or should i say CREEP! Anyone here can do a right click/view source on your post and identify your IP#, which tells who your Internet Provider is.....this shows us who is trolling around here "anonymously", using fake names to flame people whose advice they don't like...meaning: YOU. The "Terms of Service" of your ISP (cable) don't allow behavior like yours. Grow up. L