question on fwb behavior

emotionsmessmeup

emotionsmessmeup

i realize the answer to this may be different for every fwb situation...but I have a question for the men..

How often do you call your fwb if you are in the same city? everyday? 5 days? once in a week...only when you are horny?

also do u call her the next day after your encounter or wait till you are just horny again?

i realize the answer to this may be different for every fwb situation...but I have a question for the men..

How often do you call your fwb if you are in the same city? everyday? 5 days? once in a week...only when you are horny?

also do u call her the next day after your encounter or wait till you are just horny again?

What do the answers matter? Friends with benefits is just that. You have supposedly a friendship that is sometimes expressed in a sexual way. Basically the same expectations might apply to "normal" friends.

And if he does not love talking on the phone, he simply won't make the call, just as if you were like a normal friend to him. At minimum he will call only for the occasions that he is interested in the benefits - as that would be the purpose this friendship serves.

You on the other hand have made much more of an emotional investment in the FWB. Otherwise you simply would not care about how often he calls you. And in no way you should blindly follow his lead. If you are interested in pursuing any activity with your FWB, you may call him yourself. Whether it is about attending an art exhibit or about having sex, these are all valid grounds to call him occasionally.

Of course, every FWB is different. You cannot generalize everything, to every situation.

But I do wonder, whether or not you are making more of an emotional investment in your FWB, than he does. Which is of course highly unhealthy for yourself - you may end up feeling used for sex.

Freinds with benifits is a bad term cause they aint even a freind really... just sex when you feel like it... so to answer your question..

Only when horny..

The FWB concept must be a Godsend for people who like keeping several sexual partners on the go at once, but don't want others to think badly of them. Using someone in a cruel or dishonest way gets frowned upon, but Friends with Benefits just sounds bouncy, cheerful and light-hearted. Who could possibly object to it... or get burned by it???

RecordProducer

Knowing the mindset of most women, I think being a FWB is humiliating for a woman unless she calls an ex who is still in love with her whenever she is horny. Not saying by this that this is moral, just saying it's the only way that doesn't interfere with woman's self-esteem.