She giving me signals

SaddestGuy907

hi guys. This is my first post. I have a female friend Which i love. The only problem is she is giving me signals that she loves me but when i tell her I love her she says "love you too but there's T's&C's what does she even mean???

mark clemson

T's and C's means terms and conditions - the fine print that you often don't read, for example when you sign up for internet access or buy a phone.

Think her message is that she has feelings but there are also issues she wants to work through. Possibly she feels she needs something from you in order to be with you. Or possibly its something else like an illness or caring for kids. No idea what, really: you would have to talk to her to see what she means in detail.

yes well girls like to keep a bloke guessing too,

she does not want to fall for you too easily,

you will have to work to earn her love, convince her that you are a proper catch and so on,

I may be wrong but I am reading the t and cs in that context,

there could be a more controlling nature side to her but just go with the flow for now, dont be anticipating problems before they actually exist,

p.s game of thrones tomorrow-white walkers are here and it will be a cracker.

Is she a sex worker? Terms and conditions sounds kind of monetary to me.

Or maybe are you a big drinker or take drugs or smoke cigarettes or something she won't tolerate?

Do you keep a decent job?

What does she do?

• Like 1