Is it ok???

It's been awhile since i've been on a date and I just wanted to know what was ok to do on the first date. Is it ok for a goodnight kiss at the end, if it went well, or take it ferther if she wants to? I konw this may seem pathetic but if you could please let me know what's ok on the first time you take a girl out. Thanks.

You sort of have to play it by ear. Some ladies will allow only a handshake on the first date...others will let you marry them...and all in between. A lot of it has to do with how the date went, how the two of you got along, how much fun it was for both of you, how well the conversations went, etc. It's also got a lot to do with the girl's background as well.

So do your best to judge. Size up the evening first. Then go for a hug and kiss on her cheeks...or go for a nice kiss, but not a long one.

Now if both of you are pretty plastered, a full blown make out session would be in order. I would say, however, that if you plan to see her on a continuing basis...or decide you want to...you shouldn't go much further than a kiss on the lips.

Judging from your post here and your recent inexperience, a short kiss should do just fine and keep you out of trouble.

Make sure you use a breath freshener or mouthwash before your date if you want to see her again.