I feel hurt by him and everyone around him.

• Author
Angelwings792
No it's just that Emily's thread sounds like she could be his new girl with that one glaring exception. There are a few other differences now you've cleared up the ages but the similarities are amazing. The guy posts music on social media, the new girl was a fan and stated turning up for his live sessions, his family vilifies and hates his ex who is a dancer, the poster is really jealous of the ex.

I was wondering if you were the ex, just a strange coincidence lol.

That's weird i never really read anyone else's post so i haven't seen. But I know for sure he wasnt in prison. I googled too after you asked me to make sure like nothing happened before I met him. Thag would make me feel even MORE dumb and embarrassed. Him being in prison though would make me feel free. I hate to say that cause it's an ugly thing to say but I would take anything to have this pain go away.

Amethyst68

It really is, the girl and her friends even made a music video! Guess there's nothing new.

Anyway, you just need to put this guy firmly behind you, you're worth so much more. I know it's easy to say but once you open yourself you'll see all the new possibilities come along. Just don't let yourself get drawn back in because he's likely to try to come calling when he sees how well you're doing. Remember you don't need negative influences like these people in your life.

I'veseenbetterlol
I am sorry you are in pain. The best thing you could have done was to block him, his family, friends - everyone. It will hurt for some time, but imagine the pain you would have continually endured if you stayed with him. You are much better off. You will find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated (when you are ready....)

Good advice! he won't bring anything good into your life and will never respect you. He isn't the type of guy to settle down w/as he will drop you as soon as he lusts for another woman. Cut all ties w/him.

• Author
Angelwings792
Cut all ties w/him.

Yeah he doesnt have anyway to contact me. Its empowering to do that thing no one ever thought I could do.....get over him. It's a bright feeling to think about a time where I dont even care about him. I wish I could make that happen sooner.

The reason his relatives were distant is because he is a 'player' and they know that any girl is only temporary - therefore they treat any girl with him distantly. Be done with them and consider yourself lucky they are out of your life.

• Author
Angelwings792
The reason his relatives were distant is because he is a 'player' and they know that any girl is only temporary - therefore they treat any girl with him distantly. Be done with them and consider yourself lucky they are out of your life.

Lately somethings been bothering me.... he has pics of me like they were snapchats no face of course and not even naked just bra and panties. But I'm afraid that like he will post them or his mother or someone. Idk I'm just really afraid. I just dont want them to try and harm me or anything. He can be really evil

Edited by Angelwings792