should i just end things?

3dstudent

hi, just to give u a brief discription on my current situation. I am a fulltime student that is very deadacated to my school. I often put in over 12 hours a day at school. I am also in a "relationship" with my gf who i have been with for the last 2 years. about 8 months ago, i had to move away to go to school. About 3 months ago, she moved closer so she could live with me again. So i moved in with her which was i thought a good idea but wasnt. It made my comute to school from 10 mins to an hour. We also had some of her friends of hers (not mine) also move into the house to share the costs. Also, before i left for school i asked her to marry me and she accepted. Reciently, over the last 2 months... stupid transit strike so no busses, so every night after she got off of work she had to pick me up from the train station. I would get home around 11pm... and right away she would jump on the ocmputer to chat with all her BDSM guys. I personally arnt at the least bit intrested in it. But she is obsessing over it. If shes not working, shes on there, even when im home for like 2 waking hours of each day. It totally sucks. I guess it doesnt help that we are almost opsite people, and when i say that i do mean it, my birthday is feb8, hers is aug 8, exactly 6 months appart. Im an aquarious and shes a leo, and we both fit the discrpitions to the tee. We just dont belong together. I know, by now u might be thinking that why am i even in this relationship? Well, i know its bad, but when i look into her eyes my heart just melts... and its my first serious relationship. (im 22, and shes 19) Idonno, i just have a hard time letting go, idonno. But i am moving back close to school for a while and we r gonna see how things work out.. but i dont think they will last. We get along together great when we dont live together, but when we do, we nit pick and bitch about every little thing. and i really dont wanna go through the rest of my life like that.

i think i know what i should do... but i dont really want to... idonno,

any thoughts or different opinions would be very helpfull,

thank u for ur time,

it does mean a lot to me,

thanx

3danimator

Why in heaven's name did you ever propose to this gal? You are opposites. She would prefer to be on her computer than spend time with you. The two of you don't get along living together. There just seems to be no reason for dating or marrying and every reason for staying apart.

You can't force things. And it takes a lot more than melting when you look into her eyes to make a relationship work long term.

She doesn't seem to be the gal for you right now. Perhaps in a few years, maybe. But my money says that now that you are separated more and not seeing her as much, the two of you will grow a lot further apart in many ways.

It just doesn't sound like a keeper. If I were you, I'd be friends with her and look for a gal I had lots more in common with...one who preferred spending quality time with me over chatting with people on the Internet.

It will only get worse.