just break up

hi, we have been good since 3j, before 3weeks he went to spain having a company meeting. he told me he had a very nice conversation and after that he is confused and taking the relationship in question. so he came back and after 1week he told me, that he doesn't feel happy with the relationship and he wants end. so i asked him why? so we break up last week, and after he told me that it is very tough for him and still loves me. after that was 1week, no contact, and this saturday destny bring us together and had been since 3 days togehter with out taking about and having

very hot time. w didn't came togehter, and we didn't talk about it, but on the other side he calls and writes e-mail and start knowing each other better for the women, they can't meet easily, because 600km distance. so i don't know what to do shall i ask him or just leave him, so he can have a full time contact to the girl, or continue haveing a good time with him. on the other side i'm so hearted, that he is cheating both of us and being oppurtinist, which i hate. i realy don't know how to act??