when he says that he wants to go out with other people????

nicegirl2005

Hi.. this is my first post.. I have been reading post and I thought I would ask for some advice... I have been dating this guy for 4 months now... we get along great... about 2 months ago.. he told my friend to encourage me to date other guys.... and about a month ago he told me that he did want to date other women... that he wasn't ready for the "white pickett fence".. *well I'm not either*... anyways.. he says he still wants to hang out with me... we see each other about 3 times a week..or spend time together actually... we talk everyday on the phone. He is very good to me... its not all about sex.. .I don't think... he takes me out to dinner...and all.... I have feelings for him... but don't want him to know it. I say to myself.. just one day at a time, but lately.. I have this fear.. that spending time with him is going to end all at once. I don't feel as if he has went out with anybody.. but I do know his profile is on internet personals...(*and i'm ok with it). I feel a little confused and scared..... what should I do in this situation???