Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,please

I live in India where girls are very shy and talking with a girl is a taboo.I am an intelligent and moderate-in-looks guy,a ninth grader.Girls here hate to drem of love at 16.I love a girl whom every boy is after.shes extremely beautiful,intelligent,great natured.bt very modest.i m one of the few boys shes very friendly with.she like me,no doubt.Though i m confused whether she likes me as a brother or a lover/friend.i love her a lot and want to tell that to her.buit if she feels offended by that(she might consider me a brother),i might be even kiced out of school by our principal.moreover if that doesnt happen,she might sever ties with me and ill be SHATTERED.I dont want that all.

please suggest me a way to:-

!)make her see me as a friend rather than a brother

2)tell her that i love herin such a way that if her answe is yes,great but if she might feel offended,no harm is done and we remain as great friends as ever.

please also suggest me the exact words to use.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
SilentPrayer

This situation is super touchy~ I almost don't even want to leave a message.

I would say.....you are in the 9th grade....kinda too early to be worried about girls. You are obviously young..and believe me what feels like LOVE now..is just lust and a tadd bit of infatuation.

Anyhow sounds like you really LIKE the girl..not LOVE her. I suggest asking her if you and her would like to be better friends. Take her out to a movie with her BIG brother...or older family member to tag along with you. Ask if she would like to go over to youre house for dinner with her family...and tell her she could invite her parents if she wants them to join. It's a safe way to get to know someone..specially from where you are living.

Take baby steps..specially @ youre age...and cultural aspects.

Just relax...if she is as modest as you say..she will not be rushing into a mans arms anytime soon.

Good luck~ keep in touch