What Should I Do????pleez Give Advice

los'sbaby91

Well I Met This Boy In The Year Of 2002and He Was Moving Inside An House Across The Steet And I Never Paid Attention To Him Cuz I Was Hardly Home And One Day When I Came Home From School He Was Inside Of My House Talking To My Grandmother And She Introduced Me To Him And Told Me Not To Be Rude And She Said That Someone Had Broken Into There House And He Was Using The Phone And He Had Stayed Over My Place Till His Mom Had Gotten Home And That Was Around 7:00pm And He Had Stayed Even Later And I Had Left And I Had Left With My Mother But When I Came Back My Cousin Was Telling Me That He Liked Me And He Was Calling Me His Baby When He Hardley Knew Me So I Would Blush But Any Way I Have Been Through Alot With This Boy And Im In Love With Him And We Are Not Going Together Right Now Because Off Alot Of Reasons But He Knows That I Love Him And He Told Me That He Loved Me To But It Really Sound Like He Dont Mean It So Give Me Some Advice Pleeezzz!!!asap!!!

logan_michelle

sit down with him one day.just you and him. tell him exactly what you told us the fact that your not sure if he means it when he tells you he loves u. ask HIM straight out.