what should I do

There is this person that is always annoy me saying I dont eat enough.She cant even see me through the screen to see what I'm eating.Everytime she ask me what I eat ,I tell her then she goes and says "you need to eat more". Then I say "What do you mean? " I eat all the time." Then she just says "ok".I really get sick of her saying Im not eating she doesnt really even not even know if she cant see me how im really eating. What should I do?

U should stop spending your life in chat rooms.

U should stop caring so much what others say and be ready to tell them off politely if they bother u.

That's my opinion. good luck

When you are on the computer talking to people who don't know you in person, ignore all information you feel does not relate to you.

When you start letting what people say on the Internet bother you to an extent that affects your life in major ways, get an appointment with a counsellor immediately.

• Author
When you are on the computer talking to people who don't know you in person, ignore all information you feel does not relate to you. When you start letting what people say on the Internet bother you to an extent that affects your life in major ways, get an appointment with a counsellor immediately. thanks so much for the advice:)

Just curious...

Why do you discuss your daily diet and your bowel movements with people in chatrooms??

Keep these personal things to yourself or tell them to people you know in person.

Talk about the weather, sports,`and entertainment with people in chatrooms. Nothing more. And you won't have these type of situations to deal with.

:)

• Author
Just curious... Why do you discuss your daily diet and your bowel movements with people in chatrooms?? Keep these personal things to yourself or tell them to people you know in person. Talk about the weather, sports,`and entertainment with people in chatrooms. Nothing more. And you won't have these type of situations to deal with.

:)

What do you mean?

I go there to chat about other things for from music and my work day. Anyways I never have gone there to talk about my bowel movements,dont know where you got that from, NEVER! I talk mostly about music and my dreams that I hope to happen.