Confusion, Friends Lovers?

I recently met up with a former friend from years ago. While there has been some romantic hook-ups between us we have mainly stayed friends throughout the years. It is hard for me to determine the feelings she has for me because we've always been good friends and she has usually had a boyfriend. Anyways, more to the point I met up with her a couple months ago after years of not talking to her. We were both excited to see one another and made it a point to see each other about twice a week. During this time she had a boyfriend of a couple months and they had been going through some rough times. Recently, their relationship ended and we began spending more time together. Over time she asked me if I would like to look go on vacation with her. Then, the other night we slept together. We went out to dinner a couple of days later and made joking comments about it flirtingly, but otherwise barely talked. What is this?

• Author

Sorry got cutoff. We bareley talked about it again. After dinner she came to my house lays in bed with me and watches tv with me. I didn't want to make things strange between us and act like I expected it so I didn't make a move. She left. Thats it for now. I could use a little help.

Thanks