HOW DO I CHOOSE???

Hi,

Right now I have a boyfriend, but we don't really talk anymore, we're kinda on the brink of breaking up, and now I like this other guy, he's totally not my 'usual' type, but he's really nice and I think I like him. But I'm not sure if I should break up with my boyfriend, that is if I still hvae one,

Should I risk a 'risky' relationship????

PLEASE HELP!

HELP.

Hi, Right now I have a boyfriend, but we don't really talk anymore, we're kinda on the brink of breaking up, and now I like this other guy, he's totally not my 'usual' type, but he's really nice and I think I like him. But I'm not sure if I should break up with my boyfriend, that is if I still hvae one, Should I risk a 'risky' relationship????

PLEASE HELP! HELP. It may of some benefit to you to read my responses to 'Ive Hurt My Boyfriend' and 'Sweetheart Needs Help", they have similar but different concerns with relationship issues. If your in a situation at the moment where you are unhappy, then why stay? You seem to be attracted to another person perhaps due to the lack of happiness you are experiencing in your current friendship with your boyfriend. Do you know and like yourself enough to realise that it is vitally important to never settle for less than you are truly worth and deserving of. I am nearly 41 (next week) in fact, but I remember when I was in my late teens, I was in very unhealthy relationships because I did not love and respect myself the way I needed to. i also lacked a father relationship of any kind, which in hindsight was the main reason I began having relation- ships at any early age with guys, because I was looking for the 'fatherly' love I lacked in my childhood, without realising it until many broken hearts later. Is this perhaps something you can relate to? In any case, if you are so unhappy in your current relationship you owe it to yourself of have enough courage and dignity to finish seeing this person before ever considering seeing some one else. Regardless of your current boyfriends shortcomings, he needs to know how you are feeling and to discuss this with him. You sound fairly young, my best advice to you would be to work on yourself, develop the understanding of how you can be your very best toward yourself, and act upon it, as the saying goes...money can buy most things, but it cannot buy character, self-respect and self-worth, it is developed ....there are many good books for young women in your local library that you can read up on to help you have some insight into learning about self esteem and learning to be your own best friend, hence to be your best toward others....take care, from bethbonnie xx