Is this NORMAL male friend behaviour?

confusedcrazygirl

confusedcrazygirl

Hi all

I have a very good male friend who I work with

just confused to know is this normal male friend behaviour

or does he like me more than a friend?

He writes my name sumtimes on things and puts a heart around it.

messes with me at work and trys to tickle me and puts his arms around me.

takes things belonging to me and hides them.

pretends to grab my boobs at work.

touches me when we talk or mess around at work trys to touch my arm etc

raises his eyebrows at me

uses body language towards me

chases me around work and teases me alot in a nice way tho

when we talk or start messin around we get physically close.

he touches me alot

teases me in a nice way

one day at work he had a sweet and he gave me one tho he threw it at me and hide away so I wouldnt know it was him who threw it ,was funny tho.

his friend came into work one day and siad that sumone likes me and was pointing at my friend, his friend is always teasin me about him been my bf.

some other person at work came over and told us we would be good together to the two of us, i didnt know what to say so i had to say sumthin negative coz i didnt want em to know that i liked him.

I dont want to ruin our friendship so i dunno what to do any ideas?

Sounds like he enjoys your company and you two have fun together.

Why not back off abit and see what happens? Don't ignore him, just don't focus on him. Trust me, if he's interested in you, you'll know.

Or come right out and ask him out! See what happens.

Is there a sexual vibe between you two, or is it just goofing off, messing about having fun?

• Author
confusedcrazygirl

ok were not six years of age, and we certaintly dont act it.ok maybe he does like me. I dunno its hard to tell when your close friends with a male.

• Author
confusedcrazygirl

well I will back off for a while neways, it is hard to know if he likes me more than a friend coz were such close friends.

I dunt think I would ask him out just yet.Would like to find out if he feels the same way first.

I think there is a vibe between us, coz he doesnt give any one else the same attention he gives me and he never flirts or teases anyone other girls at work.

The Guy Likes You. He might be too shy to just come out and tell you. He may also be rather clueless as to why you might be withdrawing from him. There are tons of us guys that need to be hit in the head with a hammer to get a hint. If you like this guy and he likes you You may have to make the first move. Tell him that if he does not ask you out soon Your never going to speak to him again.

• Author
confusedcrazygirl
The Guy Likes You. He might be too shy to just come out and tell you. He may also be rather clueless as to why you might be withdrawing from him. There are tons of us guys that need to be hit in the head with a hammer to get a hint. If you like this guy and he likes you You may have to make the first move. Tell him that if he does not ask you out soon Your never going to speak to him again.

ok topper, I wouldnt say that to him, there is another reason what may be holding us back ,is that our other male friend is close to us both too, I am very close to him aswell, but I am not ATTRACTED to my other male friend in any way. I know it would **** up all our friendships if sumthing did happen with me and the friend I LIKE. The other male friend is gone away for a yr travelling, we still keep in touch, hes v good friends with the other friend I like. I wud be afraid that if sumthin did happen with us how wud he react.

i dunno what to do

so confused.:confused::(

• Author
confusedcrazygirl

Carrying on The male friend1 that I like, is always annoying me about the other male friend2 that we are both close too. He keeps annyoying me sayin how I really like him etc, and that we were already together. (we werent) just wish he knew that, He thinks that we slept together and been together but in all honesty we havent.hes always teasing me about the other friend2.just want it to stop. I told him that it wasnt the other friend I liked siad I liked sumbody else. The teasing about the other friend2 has gone way too far, I told him before that if he didnt stop he wud be one less a friend.

he stopped for a while but sometimes he just starts up again.

the other male friend2 knows about this and wants it to stop too becoz we are just friends and nuthin else. its the other male friend1 that I like.If we start talkin about malefriend2 the friend I like just twists my words completely and its annoying.

what am i going to do

please help

confused

:(

• 3 weeks later...
totally_confused22

Ok, heres the deal Friend1, HE IS IN TO YOU. Yes he might feel like you are slightly into friend2 for security reasons. He throws that at you to get you to respond. The next time he throws that our just catch him off gaurd and tell him straight to his face that you like HIM. Both of you are beating around the bush. You don't have to ask him out he WILL ask you, he just needs you to tell him how you feel. So forget Friend2 for a sec focus on what you want and make decision, you wait around too long and it will just get more complicated and be ONLY friends. Good Luck