insanley confused!!

Rachel723

My current bf and I dated for a year in 8th grade and I dumped him, then we spuratically decided to get back together 5 years later. We have been together for 3 months. He is a very busy person and so am I. But at first we were able to make time for eachother and now I feel like he would rather be at a bar then with me. When I call him he is always at a bar, with his friends, or to busy to see me and his answer to everything is, "I do not know what my plans are." When we can see each other we have a wonderful time together so I know we do not have a boring realtionship. I am crazy about him and I will do anything to make this work, but I will not do it alone. How can I put this delemia into the open. because we live 3 minutes apart and its been 2 weeks since we have seen each other. PLEASE help me. I am about to lose my mind. Should I just kick him to the curb, or try to work something out?? If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Rachel723

This isn't a very good relationship at all, even though you have a good time when you see each other. Obviously, you are not a very high priority with your guy.

Make a date to speak with him at your very earliest opportunity. Tell him face to face exactly what your concerns are with him and his putting going to bars and other activities over seeing you. If you can't arrive at a solution to this, dump him. It really doesn't sound like he's ready to be the kind of boyfriend you need in your life. He may never be that.

I really don't think you are being too demanding, wanting to see your boyfriend more often than once every week or two. Frankly, I wouldn't define him as a boyfriend. I think you are now free to find someone who will want to be with you more. But have the talk with him first and see what you can work out.

First of all, if you guys really wanted to be together, you'd be together all the time. If you were important in his life, he'd be spending his time with you, or taking you with him to see his friends. Try mentioning you guys don't spend time enough time and see what he says. If he says he doesn't have any free time, then why is he at bars with friends? Let him know how you want the relationship to be. If he doesn't see the same way, then move on. But you have to make time for him too. Good luck

My current bf and I dated for a year in 8th grade and I dumped him, then we spuratically decided to get back together 5 years later. We have been together for 3 months. He is a very busy person and so am I. But at first we were able to make time for eachother and now I feel like he would rather be at a bar then with me. When I call him he is always at a bar, with his friends, or to busy to see me and his answer to everything is, "I do not know what my plans are." When we can see each other we have a wonderful time together so I know we do not have a boring realtionship. I am crazy about him and I will do anything to make this work, but I will not do it alone. How can I put this delemia into the open. because we live 3 minutes apart and its been 2 weeks since we have seen each other. PLEASE help me. I am about to lose my mind. Should I just kick him to the curb, or try to work something out?? If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Rachel723