please help

Hi, i've been since 4j with my bf. we live together. one wekk before we breakup, and after one week we came together, but i found out he has a very good contact with another girl, who lives 600km distance. i found out in 10days he wants to drive to meet her, and he is stil with me.

i don't know what to do if i try to stop meeting or should i live, that if they met, it will be over for us, if i stop that we have a chance. i don't know what to do. should i have to talk to her or to him or what???? please help

Hi.Talk to him.Communication is the best thing.

Hi, i've been since 4j with my bf. we live together. one wekk before we breakup, and after one week we came together, but i found out he has a very good contact with another girl, who lives 600km distance. i found out in 10days he wants to drive to meet her, and he is stil with me. i don't know what to do if i try to stop meeting or should i live, that if they met, it will be over for us, if i stop that we have a chance. i don't know what to do. should i have to talk to her or to him or what???? please help