Morning After

Dante Inquisitor

If a man is smart and learns, he becomes more difficult to play with each experience. At some point hopefully, he ceases to be vulnerable.

The big secret is women won't play with men who won't allow it. The other big secret is that most men who are being played know it. And one more secret...when the truth is known, usually male and female are playing each other...one with emotion, one not.

I also have to think that in a lot of cases, the playing is unintentional. It happens when one of the parties misinterprets the intentions of the other.

I don't get played anymore except by America Online.

Bobby Dygytul

Well Well Well, I have been there and done that. I have been played by 2 different women. (not at the same time) I can now tell if a woman i meet is going to be a player or not, just by the way she acts.

It really hurts, the first lady that played me used to try and get me to buy her things all the time and on a few occasions she came over to me house and asked me to give her oral sex and after i did, she would leave and not thank me or return the favor. =o( Pretty stupid of me to let it happen twice by the same lady.

The second lady that played me was just using me to get to my friends. I found out that she was a big ol slut puppy. She did like 3 of my friends all in the same nite. lol My guess would be either she just enjoys having sex with multiple people and doesn't care about the risks, or she has really low self esteam. Well a, yeah. Its bad, you know!!!!!!!!

I would just like to take a poll, regarding how many men have been played by woman?