Please Help Me Interpret This

Im not sure what you are lookin for from me.....I want you to know that I

care about you but Im not ready for a relationship. I

need some time to collect my thoughts and get my ****

together. I hope your not mad at me but I hope we can

still talk without having any hostility!!!

Call me anytime you would like.....

Talk Soon.

What the hell is this about, is he interested or not. I think he want to have his fun and keep me thinking he cares about me and potentially wants to be in a relationship. I dated this guy for a couple months and then we stopped seeing him and I ran into him last weekend and we hung out all night. I never told him that I was wanted something more than a friendship. Confused!

i definately think that he may not be as interested as you are in having a relationship. He may just want to have the benefit of being able to see you when he wants without the responsibility of having you as a girlfriend. I would just wait it out and see if things progress after hanging out all night or if they go back to him not talking to you. If thats the case then he is definately not interested

Apparently, he thinks that you want the two of you to be in a relationship - and that you are likely to be pretty angry about the fact that he doesn't. I suppose that raises two questions: 1. Do you want this guy to be your boyfriend? 2. Now that he's given you the clear message that he isn't going to be your boyfriend, do you have plans to call him "anytime"?

I think he is trying to let you down gently. He has been very specific about not wanting a relationship - perhaps he read you wrong when you went out that night. You need to decide whether you want him or not and then tell him.

RecordProducer

Well he doesn't know that you only want friendship. He thinks (and feels) you want a relationship with him and he doesn't want a relationship with you. So he doesn't want to give you any false hopes that something romantic might emerge from your friendship. He just wants to be friends with you and cares about you in a friendly way.

No, he is not interested in dating you. Sorry. :(