ex-bf to friend to FWB to friends? so confused

saltedfish

so I meet this nice guy in march, he was initially more interested in me and after few dinner we had sex and got together, he was openly liking me and even told his family that he has met someone nice and i started really to fall in love with him (and we are 28-29) we meet few times a week for two months and his breaking up with me come really as suprise.

And worst of all via email

"i have tought about our relationship and I am not complitely in love with you and in future i don´t see us together....(this is only part of that email but that see to be the reason)

then we don´t have any contact for 2 month after I suggested that we would go out for drink, well we met and spend many hours together (his idea was to have also dinner and after go for coffee ect. and I really triend to give him "easy way out" but seemed he enjoyed my company.

After this he helped me with some stuff, so we meet couple of times, and after I asked him out but he suggested that we would have dinner at my house, so in the end of evening we had sex again.

after 2 days, he invites me to his place on saturday for dinner and we have sex again and we meet like this couple of months and I never did the first move. l

ast time that we did this it was really passionate and I felt he really wanted me, it felt like he really missed me (we didn´t see for 2 1/2 weeks) we even had sex on the morning (and he did plan to stay over as he had brought new clothes for morning work) but again I receive email the next day "i want to apogize of my actions, I don´t want you to suffer, we should stay only simple friends..."

What is going on?

Nothing's goin' on. He's just in it for the free sex. All the things he did was just a smoke-screen to cover his real intentions. Don't mistake the passionate sex with him wanting a relationship with you. Women are emotional, and men are physical, so while you feel the emotional attachment, we are just gratifying ourselves with the sex.