hopes and dreams

I feel really awful.Hopefully in time I'll feel better, I need my friend back to feel better coz I dont think I ever will.I have my days where I just cry and stare at the cieling and go crazy. I still dont know how I got so attached but I did.I try to find other things to do to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but its hard.I email him once a week thats it.I'll still keep hoping that we have a future someday together.Ever since this friendship started my hopes were very high.There has to be something I can do to get him to talk to me again.I really wish me and him could go back to last year ,it seemed very exciting when he first noticed me I was very excited.My life feels empty.I try to keep busy as I can.I just miss him.I hope to get email soon from him. sorry if i sound like a broken record just needed to get this out

Now thatyou got that out, get out! You need to hang out with friends and even go on some dates. Obviously he's more than a friend for you. But you need to face reality that you aren't in a relationship with him. Find someone new and keep this guy as a friend. That's all you can do. Otherwise you will just drown in self pity. The only other thing you can do is email him how you really feel and see what he says.

I feel really awful.Hopefully in time I'll feel better, I need my friend back to feel better coz I dont think I ever will.I have my days where I just cry and stare at the cieling and go crazy. I still dont know how I got so attached but I did.I try to find other things to do to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but its hard.I email him once a week thats it.I'll still keep hoping that we have a future someday together.Ever since this friendship started my hopes were very high.There has to be something I can do to get him to talk to me again.I really wish me and him could go back to last year ,it seemed very exciting when he first noticed me I was very excited.My life feels empty.I try to keep busy as I can.I just miss him.I hope to get email soon from him. sorry if i sound like a broken record just needed to get this out
well girl i hate to sound like a @*%but youreally need to get out more and forget about him. Ireally shouldn't be saying that cuz i felt like that once towards a guy but he quit the job that we both worked at and i felt like somebody had just ripped out my heart and threw it away.But maybe you should get somebody to be your e-mail penpal, somebody who knows what you are going through.