I'm curiously

Tess,

This is false. Actually, it is just an opinion. Whoever said it should speak for himself, not for everyone.

Don't assume that statements like this apply for everyone. It's pretty obvious that they do not.

For example, if someone said, "Men don't like children. Only women". Would you believe that?? Of course not. I'm sure there are some men out there that hate children. But then again, there are many men out there that love them more than some women do. And there are some women who don't like children, while others do.

So whenever you hear statements that are someone's opinion, remember to analyze them as just that. Their opinion.

First of all, how the heck do they know that for most men, love doesn't grow after marriage? And how do they know that for most women, it does? That's pretty absurd.

Second of all, if someone tells you something like this, ASK THEM to elaborate and explain what they meant. It is much better than posting on here, unless you didn't understand their explanation. But whoever told you this will be much better at explaining what he meant to you than we could.

And, in the future, I would not pay any attention to anything this person tells you, whoever he/she is. Because they sure don't know much about making sense.

Back to your question. It depends on every single man or women, and on the situation. I know many men who's love just keeps on growing and growing since they've been married.

no not true. anyone spending time together get closer and more integrated with each other. You do have to work on a marriage for it to be good and the parties concerned continue to grow closer together. Historically women have done this and men thought their work was done by "getting" the girl. that's where the saying came from.

Some said," Love don't grow after marriage for men! Only for women" ---)Is that true or false? Do you know why??