just met a new girl

3dstudent

hi, i was on my way to school today, taking the public skytrain. I got to my station, walked up to the train, and noticed this VERY beautiful girl who was rushing to get her ticket. I proceded to walk up the stairs to the track and saw her from be hind. i didnt want to make it obvious that i was intrested in her, so i picked a train car, sat down and hoping that she would pick the same car and even sit close to me. Sure enough she did :) I though of a nice little line, and we started talking. She was very nice, very open, and we had a great conversation, seemed to have lots of things in common. about 10 mins later, we stopped at a station that is enrout to my final stop. She said it was nice to meet me and it was great talking to me. I started to think, hey, shes taking off now, and ill kick myself in the ass if i didnt try to do something. So i did, right when she got off the train, i also left, and ran up to her and asked her if she wanted to go for coffee sometime. She said sure, i asked for her phone #, and she gladdly gave it to me. And she was off to work.

Its been a very long time since ive been single. i just got out of a long term relationship, but on good terms. and well, before when i was i was very shy, low self esteem. But now im more open and more braver. How sould i approch this situation? I want to call her tonight and plan something for sat afternoon. should i wait a while to call her? I dont want to scare her off. (which i have been known to do a long time ago) Im 22, and shes 20, just for the record.

any advice or opinions would be greatly helpfull,

thanks,

David