SilentPrayer

Totally JOKEING!

I didn't mean that....hehe...just playing.

You are not weird...just patient...and reserved girls dig that..

Wait for when you are ready...forget the rest.

There are a ton of threads on this. Seems like there are lots of guys in your shoes. If the shyness is something that's bothering you then work on it. There are lots of threads here on that too.

Not being funny but you could go to a call girl for the first time if you take care and wear a condom. She will know what to do and it might stop you feeling so shy. A good one is maybe be expensive but you want your first time to be nice. you can tell her that you haven't done it before and she will be able to show you what to do.

Not being funny but you could go to a call girl for the first time if you take care and wear a condom. She will know what to do and it might stop you feeling so shy. A good one is maybe be expensive but you want your first time to be nice. you can tell her that you haven't done it before and she will be able to show you what to do.

I'm not sure this is your best bet. I wouldn't worry about not knowing what to do. You should find someone that you like and who cares about you. You need to get past your shyness, it's not being caused by your virginity. 22 really isn't that young. You should be working on getting to know women and if you do that it will eventually happen. Any decent woman won't care if you're don juan in the bedroom. You're also at an age where there's a good chance that the women that you will want to date, maybe 18-21 years old, will be a virgin as well. Even if she isn't, she probably won't care that you are. You don't want your first time to be with a hooker, you should care about the person somewhat, even if it's with a friend.

Maybe you are right JS17. I just thpought that if he wants to get it over and done with it might be the best way. Then he can move on and do it with somebody he really likes.

Whatever you do, make sure you learn how to put a condom on. You can practice doing that in private.

this is an embarising question but is it wierd that a 22yo guy still hasnt had sex. im just to shy to meet lasses. am i just some sorta freak

You are not a freak. In fact, your virginity is one of the most amazing and precious gifts that you will ever give to a woman.

Wait until you meet the right person, and give yourself to her. It will be magical.

Trust me, I know. ;)

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

That is my kitty. She stole my blush brush and started eating it. We thought she looked like she was putting on make up so we took a picture.