GF drinking all night with 99% male coworkers on 5 day out of state business trip

Hon, she's a blackout drunk, a real alcoholic, and I've never yet heard of one who keeps an orderly life and doesn't make horrible decisions.  You probably both need to stop drinking if you want an unchaotic life.  

19 hours ago, Deville said:

I checked phone records and she deletes calls from one guy I this group and deleted all individual test messages. When asked she said she keeps her phone clean with more space (which I rememeber her doing before)

Riiiight... if you believe this then I have a bridge to sell you. Why delete calls and messages from only one/certain guy(s)? If messages and calls are deleted then it's for a good reason: she doesn't want you to see them.

As my new insecure self was looking through phone records and reading texts I saw evening texts that were deleted from her phone.

If I were you I'd be getting a proper bill from the phone company. She can't delete anything from that. Then you will have an actual record of how many texts, what dates and times they were sent, how many and how long the calls are. Possibly the message contents too, but that may depend on the cell provider?

She admitted she talks about our sex life to her "work hubby" if you will (my name for him, not hers) Tells him when we have amazing sex

This would be a complete no-no for me. I would tell her in the strongest terms possible that this is NOT acceptable behaviour for someone in a relationship. If she is single then she can talk all she wants about her sexploits but people who are in relationships should NOT be doing this, especially to MOS.

She also said that if we dont have kids soon she will hate me forever for wasting her prime.

The only proper response to emotional blackmail (which this is) is to call it out.

If someone told me that, I would say having kids is a major life-changing commitment that will intertwine our lives forever, and I will not be pressured into it by emotional blackmail especially when she has alcohol issues and is acting inappropriately with other men. Tell her you don't want kids with her until she's been sober for at least 2 years and has cut out all the inappropriate behaviour. If she doesn't like that then she's free to spend her prime elsewhere if she prefers, and she has absolutely no right to hate you for her own choices.