how to get guys interested/attracted to me?

the subject pretty much says it ... i'm pretty, nice body, not a model but everything fine ... smart ... shy but not that much ...

anyway- my Qn is - how do I catch their attention, initially? not as a smart person to talk to (thats nice but...) but as a girl?

any input appreciated!

Thanks ...

There really is no way to get a guy interest, that is, unless your interested in him. I mean, you can flirt with different guys to capture their attention, but its probably not you. Don't act like somebody else just because they are getting the guys; you'll find a great guy that is very attracted to you for who you are, not what you do and how you act.

Its relatively simple. Sometimes not having a boyfriend can be a greater thing than having one; after all, surprises come when your not looking for them.

You'll find out that guys are interested in you but they often don't show it unless they get a little encouragement. Why don't you show attention to the guy you are interested in and not wait for it the other way around? They will appreciate it. Remember guys are often intimidated by a pretty girl because they think you won't like them, so smile and start talking.. if you want to get to know them better, tell them so. It can be something easy and safe for you, but still sends a message. ex: Hey, me and my friends are going to see this moive (or going to that event, or hanging out here), on this day, did you want to go WITH me?

-been there, done that, got the date(s)

the subject pretty much says it ... i'm pretty, nice body, not a model but everything fine ... smart ... shy but not that much ... anyway- my Qn is - how do I catch their attention, initially? not as a smart person to talk to (thats nice but...) but as a girl? any input appreciated! Thanks ...

thanks! u'r right ...

i shall be more friendly from now on :)

1 Qn though: for how long should I stay friendly? just give it a shot and stop if he doesn't reciprocate? try twice n go? go w/ intuition? i would hate to come across as very interested before the guy shows interest, ya know?

THANKS!