intimate moment was ruined....

screwed up

screwed up

it's been more than a week that i was intimate with my man until last night but we didn't have protection with us so we decided to masturbate one another i started giving him a hand job and he was getiing excited but he was holdin it cause he didn't wanna make a mess on the bed.

then he started to "fix" his penis as if i was holding him wrong so we stopped and he said i just wanna hold you well i felt disapointed cause i've had given him a hand job like the one i gave last night and he comes from it except lastnight.

i understand that this sort of things happen but i was mad and acted distant towards him cause it's been more than aweek that he had an orgasm with me, i don't wanna feel like he's doing me a favor. how can i explain to him what happen without looking inconsiderate he asked me if something was wrong but it was late and i didn't wanna talk about it. i'llsee him today i don'tknow wher to begin explaining please help me out

First of all, is there something saying he has to have an orgasm with you so many times a week? As for the hand job experience, maybe you did something wrong? Why don't you ask him if you're doing it the way he likes. Tell him to show you how he likes handjobs. But then again maybe he was just wanting actual sex than a handjob. Just ask him why he didn't want to play around. But don't get pissy cause of his actions. Be thankful that you don't have a guy who is only looking out for himself.

it's been more than a week that i was intimate with my man until last night but we didn't have protection with us so we decided to masturbate one another i started giving him a hand job and he was getiing excited but he was holdin it cause he didn't wanna make a mess on the bed. then he started to "fix" his penis as if i was holding him wrong so we stopped and he said i just wanna hold you well i felt disapointed cause i've had given him a hand job like the one i gave last night and he comes from it except lastnight. i understand that this sort of things happen but i was mad and acted distant towards him cause it's been more than aweek that he had an orgasm with me, i don't wanna feel like he's doing me a favor. how can i explain to him what happen without looking inconsiderate he asked me if something was wrong but it was late and i didn't wanna talk about it. i'llsee him today i don'tknow wher to begin explaining please help me out