Learnt the hard way to always trust you intuition

Before I begin my tale allow to say this to the  wayward  spouses..HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE U BE SO WEAK AS TO PROMISE ME PROMISE LOYALTY BUT REWARD ME WITH BETRAYAL INSTEAD,HOW DARE YOU BE SO CARELESS WITH MY HEART AND EXPECT TO EITHER BE FORGIVE YOU OR ACCEPT THIS AS YOU FIGHTING YOUR DEMONS.. YOU MADE A CHOICE AND THE RESULT IS I’LL NEVER TRUST EVEN YOUR DYING BREATH..

Now that was thats out the way, the first guy that cheated on me didnt even have the  decency to hide it but did it in full view of me and a group of my friends at a club he thought I wasn’t at and had the  audacity  To tell me it wasn’t what it looked like.

The second guy that cheated really cut me deep.He knew full well my feelings on  infidelity and how much of a deal breaker it is for me, like most  naïve  Girls I thought he was different..He said all the right things and understood me in a way that not even my own parents did (or so I thought), my family wasn’t in support of our relationship and I even fought against them for him (i feel like such a fool)..I caught him messaging a girl whom was a friend of  mine topless pics and highly  flirtatious  Messages..I also found a Facebook picture he was tagged in of him kissing some random girl and he  blatantly tries to tell me it was his way of working through his demons ( Such b***)..

So there u have it folks my faith in love and humanity as a whole is almost at zero, I mean is it too much to ask for a good and decent man who knows what he wants and would basically run from temptation..PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME IT GETS BETTER

It can, sometimes. Some people are apparently "monogamously wired" and perfectly happy with a true lifetime LTR. So, if you find one of those who you are also attracted to, you're golden. Also many people can and do control themselves when it comes to straying.

There are no guarantees and ultimately all things are transitory, including relationships, but yes, it can get better and it's possible to find someone who doesn't wind up hurting you.

It'll get better.  You just need to find the right guy.  I was one of those guys.  I always liked relationship sex over recreational sex.  Was always looking for girlfriend material.   Wanted to fall in love and would never cheat.  Those type guys still exist I'm sure.

Don't think they're an extinct species just yet.   I doubt human nature hasn't changed since my time decades ago.  Don't get discouraged, you'll find a 'good one'.   They're out there. 

Best complement I ever received, was a girl in our group of friends leaned in close and whispered in my ear and said, "why are all the goods already taken?" Keep looking your guy is out there.  You'll find him.

Edited by Piddy

You might want to put a halt to dating for a short period and figure out what makes you such a soft target for the type of guys you say you don't want to be involved with.

If you want a Long Term relationship take a look at people around you that have successful LTRS. See if you can learn what to look for in a boyfriend who will be exclusive and respect you. Doesn't mean you will always get it right and some people can easily lie to your face without twitch of a facial muscle. They count on you wanting to believe them.

The more experience you gain in reading people and understanding human nature the safer you will be. Reading a few books might help but each author has their own philosophy so you have to try to find one to match your belief system. 

• Like 2

You need to LISTEN to people when they tell you the guy is bad. I think you can start with keeping your feelings in check and stop ignoring red flags like love bombing, to good to be true promises. Learn to follow you gut instinct not your desires. 

• Like 1

I think all this talk about instincts and intuition is a little suspect. Your so-called instincts are derived from experience and observation. The problem with most people is that they ignore the obvious, the tangible and observable signs that there is something wrong. Self denial and inability or unwillingness to rock the boat or question eventually results in you becoming taken advantage of. I've heard way too  many women, especially, who succumb to this over and over again.

Be objective and make your future partners accountable.

Those guys are narcissists. They only think of themselves, and how dare you accuse them of wrong doing. Read up on the signs, and make note.....correct your picker.