question for the guys

When you tell a girl you're going to write her a letter,how long does it take before you actually get to doing it? in another words like if you lived in a a different country.....

This is a pretty wild question. It could take anywhere from a day to never. It would depend on a lot of factors including my energy level, the availability of pen and paper, time constraints, the degree of fondness for the girl, etc.

I think a guy who is rather fond of a lady would probably write within a week. However, if he didn't write for months, that would still not be an indication of his degree of fondness.

I think that's why email is so popular. You can type out a brief message in just a minute or two and press SEND. Writing snail mail is such a hassle.

You are very wrong to sit around and wait for mail from anybody. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't, your world shouldn't change much at all.

• Author
This is a pretty wild question. It could take anywhere from a day to never. It would depend on a lot of factors including my energy level, the availability of pen and paper, time constraints, the degree of fondness for the girl, etc. I think a guy who is rather fond of a lady would probably write within a week. However, if he didn't write for months, that would still not be an indication of his degree of fondness. I think that's why email is so popular. You can type out a brief message in just a minute or two and press SEND. Writing snail mail is such a hassle. You are very wrong to sit around and wait for mail from anybody. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't, your world shouldn't change much at all.

just always wondered

cauese im still waiting for him to write

i really feel awful.sorry for asking