WTF his ex keeps calling help!!!

Hi everybody, my boyfriend and i have been dating since may for the past 2 months it has been getting very serious. Before me he dated a girl for about 8 months; she broke up with him and really hurt him. I know he loved her and that she completely tore him apart when she broke it off. They were at the time in a long distance relastionship. Since then he has moved home and she has seen him aroundd. So now on to the rest of the story....About a month ago he told me that she sometimes calls him; which was very un-nerving to me. I asked him if i should worry about this and he said no. The other day i was using his phone to call my phone and i went to the letter int he alphabet where my name would be as well as hers and i noticed that he had erased her phone number from his phone. But then this past friday we were going to a concert and she called him. He just looked at the phone and said "what does she want" and put the phone down. When i asked who it was he told me it was his ex, but it made me kind of mad that she was still calling him. I didn't let him know this at the time because i didn't want it to ruin our night. We had a great night that night, and then the next morning well afternoon actually she called him again around 3 o'clock p.m. and he answered right in front of me and told her he would call her back. I didnt know it was her at this point and didn't ask. Anyways that same night we both went out with our friends and decided to meet up at the bar a lil later. While at the bar i saw his ex, she was pointing at me and talking about me to her friend. ... she knows who i am because me and my bf dated a lil last summer. Anyways i went to meet up with my boyfriend at another bar. While there she walked in. He knew she was there and was being very affectionate and in some ways i think trying to make her jealous. We walked right by her and i didn't see this but she pinched his butt and said hey what's up..... he turned around and was just like hey, not stopping to talk or anything. She was staring at us and then while we were dancing i kept seeing him look over to where she was standing to see if she was looking....now it is human nature to try and make those who hurt us jealous even if we are happy with who we are with, but i can't help but feel nervous about her. When she calls she doesn't ask for him back or anything but still it makes me nervous and upset. That night we talked about the situation and he told me i have nothing to worry about. This is when he told me that she called him earlier in the afternoon that day when i was over. I asked him if he called her back and he said yes but she didn't answer the phone. Then i asked him why he called her back and he told me because he knew that she would ask him what he did the night b4 and then he said that he could tell her that he was at a concert. Which he said she would know what that meant because she knows what going to a concert means, and that he always takes a girl. Which i think is ****....there is no reason for him to call her....I told him i want him to tell her to stop calling him, and he really didn't answer me. But he told me he doesn't want to talk to her anymore, and that he was glad i was at the bar with him that night so he didn't have to talk to her. He talks about the future with me and things we are going to do and swears i have nothing to worry about, but still i hate that she calls him....so here i guess i have two questions, what should i do if she keeps calling him, how can i trust him when her calling him is always in my mind, and secondly what does it mean that he called her back, is it what he says the just wants to make her jealous b/c of human nature.....someone please help!!

Even though he keeps telling you that you have nothing to worry about, he is still in contact with her. He doesn't have to call her back. He calls her back because he chooses too. If he really didn't want to talk to her anymore, he would tell her not to call or he wouldn't return her calls. By him returning her calls, it says to her he is still interested. If hes not interested anymore then its probably misleading to her.

She has no respect for you or your relationship and it seems he doesn't have much respect for your relationship either, because if so he wouldn't return her calls. Sounds to me like he wants the comfort of a g/f (you) but then enjoys the attention he is getting from her. I would say you need to ask him to tell her infront of you to stop calling. Then wait and see if she does and if he doesn't return her calls. If it doesn't stop, after he has told her this then you will need to make a desicion what you want to do about the relationship.

Jade