FWB what should I do

Preciousredd

Healthy people will not chase for too long. Think of dating and relationships more like a tennis game. You both hit the ball back and forth evenly. If either person keeps tossing balls and the other doesn't return them....can't play the game really. Sounds to me like now you keep serving and serving those balls that are not returned evenly or maybe only intermittently. This may soon lead to that you flip that script where you are the one not returning the balls evenly. However, either way it doesn't work.

I recommend focusing on what you want in a relationship. You have to define it yourself and when it doesn't meet your requirements you just leave it in the past and go further. Try Volikov test to define people's personalities, it can help to figure out people at the very beginning. Try to better your life and nice men will get attracted to you like a magnet. 

That said, this is all part and parcel of being young and learning - how to date, how to choose the right people, how to develop relationships or not, who is and isn't right for you, what kind of a relationship you want. The lumps and bruises you get along the way are normal. Try to look at this as more of a journey instead of fixating on end result.  

If it's just fwb I think you should take your advantage and find some other person. You will find out for yourself if you still need this guy or you've lost interest because of a new one. Cause they are not looking for a relationship, it's purely using for sex. The important thing is not to feel used and abused and tossed when they are done.
You should venture down that path and find out for yourself. Make sure it doesn't ruin a part of who you are and have fun!

miranda561
14 hours ago, Lover29 said:

If it's just fwb I think you should take your advantage and find some other person. You will find out for yourself if you still need this guy or you've lost interest because of a new one. Cause they are not looking for a relationship, it's purely using for sex. The important thing is not to feel used and abused and tossed when they are done.
You should venture down that path and find out for yourself. Make sure it doesn't ruin a part of who you are and have fun!

She said she ended it. I myself never understand how people disrespect themselves enough to be in a fwb, Where  the man treats them as if theyre a disposable object. 

🤷‍♀️😳🤢

Edited by miranda561
  • Sad 1